The Ultimate Guide To Call Of Of Duty Multiplier

Hey guys I am back with another guide, this time a wiki (thanks to @GimGuy for making this) and we will be remaking Call of Duty: Multiplayer. For those of you who might be confusing Call of Duty gamemodes here is the breakdown of their gamemodes:

• Campaign - This is the main feature of COD, has a storyline. To make a game similar to this check out the dungeon tag and the rpg tag.
  • Battle-Royale - This is the COD version of a battle-royale. You will never guess what tag to check out for this feature. battle-royale :exploding_head:.
  • Multiplayer - This COD feature includes Zombies and Minigames, the two things I will be teaching you to create thing this guide!

Before we start one more shoutout to @GimGuy for making this wiki for me

Boring Stuff to Read before you start:

This is a guide for the community as well, just please read the rules before starting to edit.

Editing Status

Is somebody editing?
Do not check this for fun
That includes checking and unchecking. If you do that, that will cause a notification to show up to people that are watching this topic.

:information_source: When checked, somebody is editing this post. Use the pencil menu to check who is editing. Please do not push the checkmark while someone is editing or it will cause edit conflict (happens when a user edits a wiki while you are editing and your changes cannot be saved)

Credits

Credits:

Wiki Rules

Please don’t make any of the edits violate the TOS or FAQ, remember, anyone can see who edits a wiki and what part they edit.
Please be responsible.
Everyone, please don’t edit when it is being edited.
You can politely ask in the replies.
Please don’t change the name when it has one, and remove it when you are done.
If you aren’t in the credits, please ask and say what you are doing before editing. This helps keep the document clean.
When editing, edit the appropriate section

Now without further ado, I announce

The Ultimate Guide to Call of Duty Multiplayer

Chapters:

• Chapter 1: Pre-Game
  • Chapter 2: Zombies
  • Chapter 3: Mini-Games (Lobby)
  • Chapter 4: Mini-Games (Roles)
  • Chapter 5: Mini-Games (Gamemodes)

Chapter 1: Pre-Game

Map Options

==Created By: harharharhar83==
Here are the Map Options I recommend setting and why:
Ally Indicators Enabled - To eliminate confusion while playing team gamemodes such as Zombies, Capture the Flag, etc.
Enemy Indicators Enabled - To eliminate confusion while playing team gamemodes such as Zombies, Capture the Flag, etc.
Max Shield 50 - Because Shield will only be given as a power-up, not a consumable, so we don’t want to give them that much.
Starting Shield 0% - Because Shield will only be given as a power-up, not a consumable, so we don’t want them to spawn with it.
Spawn Immunity 5 - I personally think 10 is too much.
Score Type Property - In a later part of the guide I will show you how to set up a scoreboard based off of Rounds/Waves won.
Score Property Rounds/Waves Won - Read previous reason.
Score Name Round/Waves Won - Read previous reason.
Item Slots 2 - One for primary weapon and one for secondary.
Infinite Refills No - There is no infinite ammo in COD.
Respawn Behaviors Delete - When you die you lose everything in COD.
Dropped Item Visibility Player - You can’t share weapons in COD.
Disable Knockouts from Activity Feed If you want - I will show you how to make fancier ones later.
==End of Section==

Zombies or Mini-Games?

When players first join start this game they need to decide whether to play Zombies or Mini-Games. Here I will show two methods:

Host Chooses

For this one you should first refer to getrithekd’s guide on Iterative Player IDs:
The All Important Player IDs
Please create that system. Go into the property “Player ID” and have it broadcast on Check if Host when updated.
Now that you have created that system you will need these devices:

Devices
  • 1x Checker
  • 1x Pop-Up
  • 2x Notification
  • 2x Wire Repeater

Checker

Settings:
Have it check when receiving on Check if Host and have it broadcast on Host if check passes. For the Check, have the type be Value of Property and have it check property Player ID and have the comparison be equal to and set value to 1.

Explanation:
When a player gets assigned a Player ID, it will check to see if their ID is 1 (The Host’s ID). If it is, it will broadcast on Host.

Pop-Up

Settings:
Set the header to Choose a Game and set the context to something like this Zombies is a game where you buy upgrades and new weapons to fight the never ending waves of increasing difficult Zombies. Mini-Games is a game where you can choose you loadout and abilities to use to use in a variety of mini-games from Capture the Flag to Search & De<m>stroy. Have it open when receiving on Host and set closable by player to No. Now we need to create two CTA[1]s. The first one needs to be named Zombie and transmit on Zombie. The second CTA needs to be named Mini-Games and transmit on minigames.

Explanation:
The pop-up should open when receiving on Host (only for the host) and should look like this[2]. Each CTA sends on its own respective channel.

Notification 1 (Zombies)

Settings
This should be a information type notification that has a header of Zombies and the content of The host picked Zombies as the game. It should send to everyone when receiving on Zombies.

Explanation
When the Host picks the Zombie game it should send a broadcast like this. [3]

Notification 2 (Mini-Games)

Settings
This should be a information type notification that has a header of Mini-Games and the content of The host picked Mini-Games as the game It should send to everyone when receiving on Mini-Games.

Explanation
When the Host picks the Mini-Games game it should send a broadcast like this.[4]

Wires

Create these wires:
Pop-Up Primary Call to Action Clicked → Wire Repeater 1Pop-Up Close Pop-Up
Pop-Up Secondary Call to Action Clicked → Wire Repeater 2Pop-Up Close Pop-Up

In a little, I will show how to a lobby for each game and how to get the players to the respective lobby based on what the host chooses

Players Vote

Once again please set up this system.
The All Important Player IDs
For this system gather the following devices:

Devices
  • 2x Buttons
  • 2x Counters
  • 2x Properties
  • 2x Trigger
  • 2x Notifications

Button 1 (Zombies)

Settings
Set the button message to Vote for Zombies and have it broadcast on Zombies Vote. Have it deactivate when receiving on Zombies Votes.

Explanation
When a player clicks this button, it will vote for Zombies game. It then deactivates this button so they cannot click it again.

Button 2 (Mini-Games)

Settings
Set the button message to Vote for Mini-Games and have it broadcast on minigames Vote. Have it deactivate when receiving on minigames Votes.

Explanation
When a player clicks this button, it will vote for Mini-Games game. It then deactivates this button so they cannot click it again.

Counter 1 (Zombies)

Settings
Set increment counter to Zombies Vote. Set update property to Yes and make the property Zombies.

Explanation
When a player clicks the Vote for Zombies button, it will increment this counter which will update a property called Zombies.

Counter 2 (Mini-Games)

Settings
Set increment counter to mingames Vote. Set update property to Yes and make the property Mini-Games.

Explanation
When a player clicks the Vote for Mini-Games button, it will increment this counter which will update a property called Mini-Games.

Property 1 (Zombies)

Settings
Name this property Zombies have it be a Number-type property with a default of 0. Have it broadcast on Check if All Votes.

Explanation
This property stores the number of votes for the Zombies game.

Property 1 (Mini-Games)

Settings
Name this property Mini-Games have it be a Number-type property with a default of 0. Have it broadcast on Check if All Votes.

Explanation
This property stores the number of votes for the Mini-Games game.

Trigger 1 (Checking Votes)

Settings
Have this trigger trigger when receiving on Check if All Votes and run this blockcode:

Explanation
When a player votes, this trigger will check to see if they the number of votes (Zombies + Mini-Games) is equal to Num Players. If it is it will broadcast on All Votes in.

Trigger 2 (Checking Winner)

Settings
When receiving on All Votes in trigger this blockcode:

Explanation
When all the votes are in, this trigger check to see who the winner is. If it is a time, the trigger “flips a coin” to see what gamemode they will play.

Notification 1 (Zombies)

Settings
This should be a information type notification that has a header of Zombies and the content of The players voted for Zombies as the game. It should send to everyone when receiving on Zombies.

Explanation
When the players vote for the Zombie game it should send a broadcast like this. [5]

Notification 2 (Mini-Games)

Settings
This should be a information type notification that has a header of Mini-Games and the content of The players voted for Mini-Games as the game It should send to everyone when receiving on Mini-Games.

Explanation
When the players vote for the Mini-Games game it should send a broadcast like this.[6]

In a little, I will show how to a lobby for each game and how to get the players to the respective lobby based on what the players voted.

That wraps up this section! If you have any question just ping me!
==End of Section==

Any other pre-game sections needed?

Chapter 2: Zombies

[details=Lobby]
There are 3 systems we want to create for the lobby. The teleport system that brings the players here, a voting system for the map, and teleporting players to the map.

Bringing Players to Lobby

This is short and simple and super easy to make. Here are the devices you’ll need:

Devices
  • 1x Relay
  • 1x Teleporter
  • 1x Notification

Relay

Settings
When receiving on Zombies relay to All Players on channel Zombies G.

Explanation
When it the Zombies game is chosen it will broadcast on a channel for all players.

Teleporter

Settings
Set teleport here when receiving on Zombies G and have visible in-game to No.

Explanation
When receiving on Zombies G, the player will teleport here.

Notification

Settings
Create an information-type notification and set the header Vote! and set the context to You can vote for a map now! that sends when receiving on Zombies G

Explanation

WIP

[details=Map]

[details=Attacks]

[details=Upgrades/Box]

Zombies

WIP

1. Call to Action ↩︎

2. image ↩︎

3. image ↩︎

4. image ↩︎

5. image ↩︎

6. image ↩︎

2 Likes

Does this work, @harharharhar83 ?

1 Like

Yay! A wiki for harharharhar83!

@GimGuy
Could you rename it to
[ :scroll: ] The Ultimate Guide to Call of Duty Multiplayer

1 Like

I thought that said “The Ultimate Guide to Call of Duty Markiplier”.

3 Likes

Can’t wait for ANOTHER guide from you '83!

how do you do it… tell me all your secrets…

1 Like

if you gonna do zombie I know a guy @Cod_Zombies

I have a lot of zombies tutorials @GimGuy

You can put them in here, this is a guide for the community as well.

How to make Double Tap Root Beer part 2: The new modifier! Perk A Colas V8!, How to make working Stamin-Up! Inspired by COD Zombies! [Difficulty 🟦] Perk A Colas V7 - #49 by margimkitcreator. Here are just a few @harharharhar83

I saw! Its a wiki, so you can put them right in yourself!

1 Like

Yeah! I still need to work on a few more things, then I can release more!