How to make working Stamin-Up! Inspired by COD Zombies! [Difficulty 🟦] Perk A Colas V7

There are surely more that might not be possible yet

But question answered!

I’ve read the poll votes guys. @Haiasi, i am currently trying to add a Stamin-Up machine prop,and the speed to get removed when knocked out. The reason i made this is i love Cod Zombies,and i’m making a map, and Stamin-Up is iconic,and for the map,ideal for means of travel, @ClicClac, @aegleu and @Grey_Stone. Thanks for support,even though it may not be the best! I’ll keep trying!

3 Likes

Some things,sadly are impossible for now.(also you play cod zombies and stuff)

yes i do

1 Like

Please dont get off topic!

1 Like

(post deleted by author)

Now,let’s run the extra mile with this on guys!
seriously,on topic

(u forgot to bump the guide and he already said about the on topic) one question where is the player gonna purchase it from?

The guide uses a button, but you could modify it so it works with a vending machine, checker, or trigger.

1 Like

ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh okay that make sense

Yeah,i think it is rather optional.

2 Likes

time to β€Ž β€Ž β€Ž β€Ž β€Ž β€Ž β€Ž β€Žβ€Ž β€Ž β€Ž β€Ž β€Ž β€Ž β€Ž β€Žβ€Ž β€Ž β€Ž β€Ž β€Ž β€Ž β€Ž β€Žβ€Ž β€Ž β€Ž β€Ž β€Ž β€Ž β€Ž β€Žβ€Ž β€Ž β€Ž β€Ž β€Ž β€Ž β€Ž β€Žβ€Ž β€Ž β€Ž β€Ž β€Ž β€Ž β€Ž β€Žβ€Ž β€Ž β€Ž β€Ž β€Ž β€Ž β€Ž β€Žβ€Ž β€Ž β€Ž β€Ž β€Ž β€Ž β€Ž β€Žβ€Ž β€Ž β€Ž β€Ž β€Ž β€Ž β€Ž β€Žβ€Ž β€Ž β€Ž β€Ž β€Ž β€Ž β€Ž β€Žβ€Ž β€Ž β€Ž β€Ž β€Ž β€Ž β€Ž β€Žβ€Ž β€Ž β€Ž β€Ž β€Ž β€Ž β€Ž β€Žβ€Ž β€Ž β€Ž β€Ž β€Ž β€Ž β€Ž β€Žβ€Ž β€Ž β€Ž β€Ž β€Ž β€Ž β€Ž β€Žβ€Ž β€Ž β€Ž β€Ž β€Ž β€Ž β€Ž β€Žno <> bump

1 Like
i drank a BUMP-a-cola

why did i just get banned from making bumping jokes

also why are there so many things in the title

Your comment is considered off topic, please dont be off topic!

it was supposed to be a bump and asking why there are so many things in the title

1 Like

Well, because there are so many things, it can be more detailed

1 Like

GUESS WHAT DAMAGE MODIFER IS HERE IT TIME FOR DOUBLE BUMP TAP ROOT BEER @Cod_Zombies

1 Like

I think i’ve already made Double Tap a while ago

I already made Double Tap

1 Like