How to make working Stamin-Up! Inspired by COD Zombies! [Difficulty 🟦] Perk A Colas V7

First, get a Button and Speed Modifier.
Screenshot 2023-11-03 12.05.55 PM
Then,wire the two together!

Finally, change the Speed Modifier’s settings to your likings.

Now here’s how to remove Stamin-Up’s effect upon death/knockout. Get a lifecycle and a speed modifier! Lifecycle settings:

Don’t change the speed modifiers settings,then wire the lifecycle to the speed modifier!
Screenshot 2023-11-06 10.56.06 AM
And that’s the complete tutorial! Credit to @potato1 for helping me out!

3 Likes

Nice guide!

5 Likes

Thanks! I was just messing with stuff and saw a speed modifier! You know how much i love cod zombies so i made this!

5 Likes

nice guide @Cod_Zombies ! but are you able to do these perks? nothing impossible right?
Screenshot 2023-11-03 12.48.59 PM
Screenshot 2023-11-03 12.48.52 PM

4 Likes

For Jugger-nog, Set the player health to 200, and set the starting health to 50%, and set shield to hower you like, I usually choose 1 tho, also I have a guide on speed cola, and im working on jugger-nog

3 Likes

what about? *didn’t see you said speed cola my bad.
Screenshot 2023-11-03 12.48.52 PM

Maybe use a knockout manager wired to a speed modifier to reset the player’s speed once they’re knocked out.

3 Likes

yeah, i’ll be trying to do those

1 Like

you guys know about those perks that uses bullet or does incrased damage idk i forgot uh you should wait until damage modifer come out.

That Will be double tap’s ability, It makes you shoot 2 bullets, or in simple to make terms, double damage

yeah you guys should defiently wait for damage modifer to go out.

Could you add a part on how to decrease the stamina after some time?

Unless you are talking about it’s other version, Double Tap Root Beer 1

Well,in my tutorial, Stamin-Up allows the player to run faster

I think i have an idea for Double Tap! I’ll have to explain it soon though

Nice guide! Make sure to add a difficulty to your title!

Difficulty?
  • 1/10
  • 2/10
  • 3/10
  • 4/10
  • 5/10
  • 6/10
  • 7/10
  • 8/10
  • 9/10
  • 10/10
  • 11/10
0 voters
3 Likes

How do i add these to my posts?

While editing the post, click on the settings icon and select “Build Poll”. There you can choose between a single choice poll (like what wingwave made), a multiple choice poll (useful for asking questions that could have multiple answers), or a number rating poll (where the votes get averaged into a single number). To add a title, a closing date, or modify any of the settings of the poll and to insert a number rating poll, you must click on the settings icon in the build poll menu.

Example of a single choice poll:

Placeholder Text
0 voters

Example of a multiple choice poll:

What do you think of this poll/post?
  • It’s awesome! Great job!
  • It’s nice.
  • It could be better.
  • Why did you even make this?
0 voters

Example of a number rating poll:

Difficulty?
0 voters

Hope this helps with your poll making needs!

5 Likes

Thanks, @cs3112583! This helps me out a ton!

3 Likes

To switch it back to original, set a lifecycle to player knocked out. Wire it to a speed modifier switching the player back to original speed(default 1). Event occurs - Set player to configured speed

2 Likes