==> The Ultimate Guide on coming up with ideas for games! <== šŸŽ®

was this based on this:

1 Like

I took a bit of inspiration from it, yes (thanks btw, itā€™s a great guide!) but I did credit and link it at the bottom of this post, in ā€œresourcesā€.

1 Like

ok ty :heart:

1 Like

enrnrjrdgjdfbdfgfkdb

1 Like

nvm, i thought it was deleted but it was suspended, i just couldnā€™t find it

1 Like

but yeah gimai is really suspended now, until July 1st so we wont be seeing it for a while regardless, i donā€™t think the creator is gonna return to the forums after this :skull: so i guess you could say your final goodbyes to @GimAI

1 Like

bump hfegjhjghegjdfcgdjgfjh

1 Like

f in the chat for Gimai

funniest ai and the only funny ai in the whole forum

1 Like

ikr tho

1 Like

@NavyCatZ /navycatz_rate [post]

1 Like

once again
@NavyCatZ /navycatz_rate [rate post out of 10]

1 Like

@NavyCatZ isnā€™t online at the moment.

1 Like

ok

1 Like

Hello! NavyCatZ here!

What You Did Well

Title: Your title clearly states what the guide is about.

Structure: You divide each part into a drop-down, making it easy to find a certain section.

Examples: You provide some examples that contribute to the information. For instance, you provide examples of what you should ask yourself when naming a game.

Bonus!

Summary: You provide a summary for the guide, which is useful for people who donā€™t have the time to read a lengthy guide.

Poll: You have a poll asking for feedback about the postā€™s helpfulness, showing that you want to improve based on the communityā€™s input.

How You Could Improve

Introduction: You could provide a more detailed introduction at the beginning explaining more about game ideas, how the guide could help, etc.

Overall, your guide is very useful! If you would like to share feedback, please do. NavyCatZ signing off!

2 Likes

ahem
did you not read my request

1 Like

I donā€™t think NavyCatzAi rates out of 10.

1 Like

Oh sorry didnā€™t see that. I would rate it 9/10.
(Though I probably wonā€™t really rate posts with numbers from now on because I want people to focus more on the content than the score.)

1 Like

okay thanks

1 Like

lol
so u think navycatz is an npc

1 Like

Of course not!

1 Like