The tower thubnail

I can try to make a thumbnail! what are the requirements again?

lol thatā€™s funny @Rainbow
also I am almost done!

1 Like

I am sorry I have to cancel I have no idea what I am going to and I have horrible at drawing castle I apologize

1 Like

Are entries still open @giblet13? If they are, then Iā€™ll consider.

Am I underrated @MarleyHiggins?

2 Likes

No offense but Iā€™ve never actually seen one of your thumbnails @BrownSugarAlien, I guess I keep missing them somehow? Once I see some Iā€™ll be the judge if your underrated or not. I just really like suki-moons and AnxietyAttacks art. I know VoidFluffy and Targaryen are AMAZING, donā€™t get me wrong, but I feel like there always in the spotlight. Its nice to see a change in pace

1 Like

Yeah. Youā€™ll see mine soon. Only 16 or something people know me.
You didnā€™t offend me I thought that youā€™d mightā€™ve seen the space jump one I made for mee.

2 Likes

OH YEAH, I did see that one! It will take me awhile to determine where you stand when it comes to over rated, underrated, or perfectly rated. Maybe after 2 weeks-one month Iā€™ll get back to you on that. BACK ON TOPIC NOW

So, @giblet13, do you want any specific gims? Just donā€™t ask for King gimrick or Kynami.

1 Like

your not underrated, I dont think anyone in the forum is, theres really only like 5 main thumbnailers in the forums, and your in there

Wait really? Iā€™m a main thumbnailer?!

1 Like

yea most of us left over the summer,
I just came back-tho Iā€™m not ready to take in commissions

I might just do this one if I can cram it into my schmedule tmrw

2 Likes

Yeah, if you consistently make thumbnails and theyā€™re good/alright (yours are good) then you will be considered a main thumbnailer, im trying to become one of the main thumbnailers but I only made three thumbails so far, anyways, back on topic

I made like almost 10 I think. My art gallery is coming soon!

2 Likes