The tower thubnail

PLS HELP :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses:

3 Likes

Please provide details (Name of game, art style, what should it look like, etc.)

the name is the tower and i just need people climbing a tower???

1 Like

okay, I am going to do It maybe tomorrow

1 Like

OK TOMORRO :face_with_raised_eyebrow: :face_with_raised_eyebrow: :face_with_raised_eyebrow: :face_with_raised_eyebrow: :face_with_raised_eyebrow: :face_with_raised_eyebrow: :face_with_raised_eyebrow:W WHEN???

2 Likes

Giblet, please be civil. People don’t HAVE to make you a thumbnail, so being polite to them will make them more inclined to help you. Thank you.
I can make you a thumbnail, my previous work is here: :first_quarter_moon: :new_moon: :last_quarter_moon:

10 Likes

Make sure you are at least 13 to get on Forums
Your actions back in β€œthere” told me you might not

6 Likes

Yes, I would be inclined to believe that you are underage because of your recent behavior.
Which age range are you in:
0-6
7-12
13-17
18+

4 Likes

ill try cuz I like drawing, might not be good tho lol

1 Like

ok do u have any specific details do u have specific gims u want or like is the castle an old tower with vines on it?
pls give me some more details even pictures of the map would be better
I’ll make one tho here’s my previous artwork

1 Like

Uh oh I have been summoned from the tomb

Gimme 2 days :wink:

2 Likes

Woo @Fruity-Gim :> thought I’d never see you post again :smiling_face_with_tear:

I might not do this one but I have a chance on doing it. But if I don’t, don’t get mad at me.

Welcome to the forums @giblet13, please make sure you read the community guidelines :smiley:

2 Likes

100%… If you read them, you get a badge too.

ahh ur back yay

oke so any details?
if not I’ll just use my own imagination
welp almost done with lineart!

Here u go!

yes I did use a font for the title it was really late and I got tired

4 Likes

if u want me to change anything just tell me!

somethings bugging me and I cant put my finger on it…

That looks so good @suki-moon!

Opinion

You and @AnxietyAttack are so underrated compared to other thumbnail artists

3 Likes