The Camera View: Why You Should Use It đź“·

And yes, @GimSolver, you are right. The Camera View literally has no settings except for changing size. A guide isn’t really worth it.

2 Likes

Only thing that you need to configure is the boundaries.

i agree, but it still has some use :slight_smile:

3 Likes

:face_exhaling: I thought y’all would say this. Let me remove it then…

2 Likes

yes, we never said it didn’t. People misinterpret simple and no need for a guide to useless. It totally does have a use.

10 Likes

Yes, thank you!!!
And so that means we wouldn’t need guides like this? It’s like mine…

6 Likes

I totally agree with you, The use of camera views are very VERY useful.

3 Likes

didn’t someone make something similar to this and get absolutely obliterated for it?

1 Like

Ok, let me ask if this can stay up. I’m not trying to get banned, but it’s best if I can ask for permission beforehand.

2 Likes

I agree! Still, Camara View is really awesome.

for @Blizzy only

Would you be an alliance with the Organization Of Awesome Hydras(OOAH)?

Alright. I have messaged the mods and hope to have a response. In the meantime, let’s leave this topic alone until I have one.

1 Like

That’s good. Just don’t tag this psa, though

@Dark_Hydra You do know that dragons have no relation with hydras? We are the rulers of the skies and seas, while you… Nevermind that. Whereas alliances only come with trusted sources. I will give you a year of freedom from being dragon food. Alliances will come later.

2 Likes

Okay.

6 Likes

@Gimkit101! Help me out here please.(about relations) send her… the facts. (Sentry knockout game) also, thanks @Blizzy!!

1 Like

No mo chatting. Now.

1 Like

What do u need? As long as it’s something on topic, I’ll help.

TBH, Dragons aren’t related to Hydras, and you should be lucky to be spared from the Dragon Apocolypse (it’s coming soon).

1 Like

Please stop. You keep pinging them and I want this topic to be silent right now.
And that’s off-topic. Please do not do that here.

And don’t be off-topic.

7 Likes

I will always stand by The Camera View! Another thing it can be used for is shops and houses in RPGs!

4 Likes

Should I change the title (for now) so people don’t reply? (as we all know many people don’t read the replies)

• yes
  • no
0 voters
1 Like

What would you change it to?

1 Like