The Guides Debate

OK i will sorry i did not know that was a rule :smile:

okay, so after doing some browsing, if anyone were to become tl4, it would be wingwave.
(wingwave, WhoAmI, and mysz all have some yellow badges. those take effort)

why can’t you just ignore them tho

You forgot @ClicClac! How could you?

The point of too much power is flawed because the discord server has moderators. I would pick @NavyCatZ, @ClicClac, @Zypheir, @Blackhole927, and some others to be TL4s. I don’t see how this would cause any problems.

I hope I’m not corrupt. I have no current bad intentions but… you know.

We’re talking about discord now?

1 Like

Yes, we are. The two communities are essentially linked, and if one community has moderators, the other should have moderators. You know what I mean by that.

Well, okay, i’m confused, i guess.

If there was TL4, i would pick Mysz, Navy, Blackhole, Zypheir, Me (according to navy, i also don’t trust it.), and more.

1 Like

One name. ClicClac.

Has anyone come up with more ideas on WIPs?

I have. The main reason, I think, is that people need space for other help posts, so they publish their current guides as wips. So we make a psa that tells people to save the drafts as word documents or notepads.

So basically the current and most active regulars.

We need a PSA, and it can actually be a real PSA this time because the amount of WIPs are still probably coming.

1 Like

I think I would pick you.

1 Like

He is in my People who needs to get to TL4 if it existed List.

2 Likes

I think the mods might consider it.

This is now the guides debate, and I have a new issue.

So, you know how new users are making guides? That would be great, however a lot of them are repeats of old guides. This is cluttering some stuff, but it’s not a new user’s problem. There are just too many guides to read. What should we do?

Like, sometimes I see like 3 guides explaining how to do the same thing.

It would be dumb to discourage new users from making guides, but… the guide system is kind of flawed now, because there are JUST. SO. MANY.