The Gimkit Awards!

I’ve never seen you say that. I always thought you were a boy :sob: :sob:

lmao sorry

1 Like

I-
:woman_facepalming:
just don’t ever call me a boy again

7 Likes

Even if Blackhole said 69/100, it would still be about the same progress made lol. It just seems like more progress.

(Yes I used a calculator)

2 Likes

3 Likes

I never seen that ever. I think I glanced over it and never acknowledged it. But, I have never seen that in Void’s profile.

1 Like

Yep, a hypocrite is someone who does the opposite of what they say and does actions that do not correspond with what they say and their values.

In reliefr’s topic, he said that people were hypocrites for saying “oh people are doing _ why can’t i do it?”
That is not the definition of hypocrisy. In this case, reliefr should’ve that people are too proud and don’t want to accept their mistakes that they blame it on other people instead of just saying sorry and acknowledging their mistakes.

3 Likes

I took a nap!!!

1 Like

Finally, someone actually mentioning this.

People on this website misuses the definition a whole lot. People on the forums think that hypocrisy means someone doing something because someone else did it. That is not true and not one of the definitions of being a hypocrite. I saw a person quoting “The Guardian” and blaming someone for hypocrisy when in reality: there was no one being a hypocrite in the first place.

3 Likes

Don’t start an argument, please.

2 Likes

We aren’t? We are just talking about how the word hypocrisy is misused a lot.

Which is something that is completely unrelated to the topic, so at a minimum don’t bring any of the hypocrisy stuff here.

3 Likes

be that way, i don’t really care anymore.

Anyways folks, just watched the final cut, video will be premiering tomorrow. 3 PM EST, if everything goes according to plan. Blackhole is making a new topic for the video.

10 Likes

Yes! I can’t wait.

lmao, ok.

Yay! The results will be announced! :partying_face: I forgot what day was today lmao

3 Likes

Since I’m not a regular, I can’t properly close this, so for now we’ll just flag-close it. If a few people could make a few posts we could mass flag to close this, that would be great, thanks.

Nevermind, it appears one was sufficient.

21 Likes