The Gimkit Awards!

I know. the gimkit awrds are very popular

the voting is over already

3 Likes

althouh i was too late. I had a really creative game about echo and vortex woring toghether to save the world from potential destruction

(post deleted by author)

give creativity rating of 1 to 10

7/12. Still. It should hopefully be done by tomorrow. Please stop asking lol, I’ll post progress updates as I go. In the meantime, I’m a busy person over the summer, I have lots of stuff going on, so please be patient.

8 Likes

if you think about it, asking Blackhole for updates is just going to slow down progress…

3 Likes

got it. i cannot wait

3 Likes

Not really but it does annoy me.

5 Likes

yeah BEE patient or else i’ll have to unleash a wave of cool snake facts onto blackhole. the awards are hosted by people with real lives and things to do other than make the video, so just spare them

11 Likes

oh sorry.im just going to fill the chrarecter requirement with this

blackhole btw

do you think my prediction will be true

2 Likes

IDK. im just going to fill the chrarecter requirement with this

yeah, funnily enough I have less free time during the summer than during school.

Well, I have to get it out by thursday because after that I’m out of state, out of country, far across my state from my house, etc etc etc for liek 3 weeks lmao

2 Likes

blackhole please get off the forum and on the video if you want any chance of finishing

okay for

3 weeks
what if you don’t finish in time? will you just work on it during the vacation?
actually when you’re done for editing for today you can respond

cool I’ll check it out on the weekend

gosh this topic is so popular

3 Likes

this isnt a chatroom you dont need to announce when you come back or when you leave. do you have anything to actually ask about the gimkit awards?

10 Likes

No need to announce that your going and coming back everytime

5 Likes