The Gimkit Awards!

We won’t be doing the polls, this video is the end. we totally forgot to run them, it’d be weird to change that now.
And, no, we won’t be announcing runners-up. We might talk about them in a future video, but I wouldn’t say that’s guaranteed, not by a long shot.

9 Likes

Hope he wasn’t too disappointed when he heard about his placement, but I liked his work so I wanted to break the news to him myself. (remember, don’t leak anything! also don’t continue talking about this)

3 Likes

blackhole if you reply to unstable you forced him into this gimkit award thing and held him gunpoint

ok anyways
with your editing time i’ll predict your video will come out around june or the start of july

2 Likes

I’m totally down to do it again lol

8 Likes

does this event happen every year

This is the first year it happened but they are thinking about doing it next year

8 Likes

If you guys DO do it again next year, when do you guys predict it will happen? The same time as this year this started?

2 Likes

This is the first year GKC itself has existed long enough to do it.

9 Likes

Same time.

2 Likes

Sweet.

Ummmmmm……. Is it possible someone could give me a quick summary of the last 700 replies???
(I haven’t been on this post since march :sweat_smile:)

4 Likes

Just answering questions and randomness. Nothing big really. But, the results will be announced soon on a Youtube Channel.

9 Likes

Thank you, I was very confused

which channel is it on

1 Like

A new channel they haven’t announced yet

1 Like

when its released let me know

1 Like

You can just check the Gimkit Awards category every now and then.
You seem really eager to see it lol

2 Likes

this seems really cool
when is the results gonna come?

um blackhole, can you please tell how much of the video you are done with

DANG BRO MORE THAN 1100 REPLIES
Uh- is the event over or…

2 Likes