The Gimkit Awards!

Either.

2 Likes

Hmm
Would it be wrong to make blooket?

1 Like

I mean… blooket in gimkit would be a valid remake of a game.

2 Likes

In that case, everything else is on hold

1 Like

@Blackhole927, how many of my own games can I nominate for an award? :rofl:

Also, BTW I love your YouTube channel. Great job on that! :smile_cat:

@eiqcrmeliutgwhc any news about thingy

also Gimkit awards so cool

You can nominate one game per category, and it can be the same game. So there isn’t really a limit here, you can win multiple categories in theory.

And thank you!
(Which channel do you mean is it Blackhole927 or Gimkit News lol)

2 Likes

hey @Gimkit101 i joined your wizard group yesterday can you send me a link to the padlet please(i know its off topic i will delete it when i know gimkit101 has seen it)

Is there anyone who’s already been DQed from the Awards?
(for balancing)

Pretty sure it’s just MathThrive.

1 Like

That… makes a lot of sense. There is no competition there.

I wonder if my blog would be in the same market as MathThrive. I do the same thing essentially. Could I win an award for doing GimStream?

@Blackhole927, I meant GimkitNews - where can I find your other channel? I’m going to submit just my Dark Tower and Legacies of Gimkit games, I think.

There isn’t really a category it fits in, unless you moved it to YouTube or posted gimkit art on it.

Google “blackhole927 YouTube” lol

1 Like

I am actually considering making a channel for it - if I posted other people’s art in GimStream, would both of us get the reward? I’ll check out your channel now.

Gimstream? what is that?
Also, sheesh, 168 new replies, ad i only got off for like 6 hrs
AND THAT WAS AT MIDNIGHT

Yeah. I came back to 300 replies on The QUARTERFINALS xd

@Epi320, it’s a blog I run on Gimkit. You can check it out through the link in my bio.

1 Like

i kinda wanna host the gim-jam again (i wasnt around back then)

The gim jam will most likely happen again this year, but for now, let’s focus on the Gimkit Awards lol.

2 Likes

I’m planning on hosting it again this summer (and I do plan on including the forums more this go-around), but as blackhole said, I’d prefer we discuss the topic at hand.

1 Like