The Gimkit Awards!

obviously im not blackhole and their word trumps mine but i feel like that wouldnt happen because thees no actual voting, thats just fact. idont know though.

Be a cool award though (Especially since I have a map with over 1 million…)

and there’s the fact that you have the most plays on a map
"1 MILLION PLAYS on my team’s “Ultimate Hide and Seek”
edit: oh it was already said nvm

1 million what? Give us proof.

shhhh

2 Likes

Well, we never know. The owner of the game might be giving up fraud info.

2 Likes

not the place in time. Putting it in the wix eventualy. Back on topic

Fair to be cautious. Can’t get proof now as it is not on my account but on my friend’s account but its our map

oh hey you made that!! my class loves it we play it all the time together

Thanks! NIce to know. But i feel as if im advertising right now soooo yeah

also, another question, what qualifies as an “adventure game??” can it be platformer??

An adventure that characters need to go.
There is a way to win and fix whatever the problem is

I don’t think that award would really be fair though, because a lot of plays on a game aren’t because of the quality of the game, but more of the replayability. RPGs and other games that take long playing sessions are heavily overshadowed by battle royales and games like FE2 where as soon as you die, you have to restart, giving the creator more and more and more plays, causing the map to go trending, and having that get more and more plays too. A lot of mediocre (your map is very good though) maps with little to no decoration, fun gameplay, but an interesting thumbnail and games that are based off of popular games like Fortnite get a LOT more plays simply because they’re so replay able, essentially flawing the entire system. Although it would be a cool award, it wouldn’t really be recognizing any achievement other than “game that can get the most clicks”. Anyways, your game is actually very nice. The decoration is pleasing and I think its very good.

4 Likes

I’m sure this has nothing to do with your map at all, but no, we won’t have one for that since there isn’t a proper reliable way to find that info.

1 Like

yeah uh

tldr: no, that’s cringe, skibidi toilet would win

1 Like

Probably a week. I think that’s the plan as of right now.

1 Like

do you guys think I will win with 3 subs and no Gimkit videos on my YouTube channel :skull:

2 Likes

I would be cringe for 5000 gimbucks… lol jk

canthey be platformers??

Yeah, platformer maps are allowed.

2 Likes