The Gimkit Awards!

So you’re Aussie?
COOL!

2 Likes

1- Just kinda hope people play it? Advertising is always iffy, you should know that.
2- Absolutely. We’re going to do updates and a q&a or two. (Plus the voting and nominations!)
3- Cool event we hosted back in October (I think? My memory isn’t the best). Nothing crazy.
4- Current link is discord.gg/gimkit I believe.
5- That would’ve been interesting, but we didn’t go for that (mostly because blackhole would win) (joke).

4 Likes

You could use discord showcase, or put it as the website on your forums account, or lastly, put it on the wixsite.

4 Likes

I’ll be here all evening, folks. Just let me know if you have a question.

9 Likes

Ok, I’ve 2 questions that aren’t completely related to the Gimkit Awards:

• When will the Q and A guide come out, and when it does will we still post questions here or there?
  • How active and aviable will you and Blackhole be on average?

(Sometimes I do enjoy how much I question people, but that’s just me)

Thank you

1 Like

The Q&A will be some time after we release more information about the awards (ie, the information we forgot to tell you guys, and additional voting information) so that you guys can get any additional questions answered that you feel the need to ask.

I really can’t speak for blackhole, but every day until this contest is over, I’ll be checking in on the forums the moment I get home from school (and get done with homework). I’d assume blackhole will be the same way.

tldr: Very active.

3 Likes

Wait, @Unstable, will there be Honorable Mentions?

Probably. Definitely. Yes. There will probably definitely yes be honourable mentions.

3 Likes

Great!
Hope my game gets one…

Are there going to be multiple honorable mentions, or just one?

Several. Possibly several per category, depending on the category. Haven’t really ran that by the rest of the gimkit awards hosts/game night hosts.

4 Likes

Oh, I got a cool idea:

• Can there be sub-catagories?

Edit: Thanks you @Unstable

No. We’ve already ran all the categories by josh, he probably doesn’t wanna do more then he signed up for. Unfortunately, this means that we do need to turn down all of the new category-based questions we get.

1 Like

do honorable mentions get prizes too?

no. They’re just honorable mentions, not the winners. It’ll mostly go to people that came close to winning or were disqualified for whatever reason (cough maththrive cough cough).

2 Likes

wait how do you get disqualified?

Against publishing rules.

eh makes sense ig

You have to either be MathThrive[1] or do something that they would deem worthy of kicking you.

1. His YouTube channel would be guaranteed to win him 1st if he didn’t DQ. ↩︎

MathThrive? Why’d does he get DQed?