The Gimkit Awards!

sorry I didn’t get a definite answer on this…

fair point, fair point.

1 Like

Nominations will be done through publish links, so yes.

1 Like

i’m not sure if this question has been asked since i’m not going to look through all 312 replies, but how do I enter something in?

Wait… what if its anoymonus and then the end will show ALL the winners!!!

will showcase links work,? cuz I don’t have season ticket and you only get a few gimbucks every week

There will be a nomination form.

1 Like

Nominees will be revealed after nominations, winners will be revealed after winner vote

2 Likes

Let me pass that idea to everyone else and see what they think.

1 Like

Well, how will judging work?

@Blackhole927 didja think of this all by ur self??? If so WOW :star_struck:

Working on my map rn with a friend. Gotta get it published

Community vote. We only check to make sure that maps/people fit within their category they are nominated for.

1 Like

So, are we going to play them on a Game Night and then vote (something like the Gim Jam)?

cause some ppl might be poor ig but not so many

hm

1 Like

Maybe we might do some map playing, but it depends on whether we decide that will create bias.

1 Like

when and where will the nomination form be?

me when he publicly says in the announcement that he worked with 4 people (including me) and that someone else came up with the basic idea

2 Likes

….oops sorry….didnt read the intire thing…. Mb

When, some time in may, where, a google form that will be sent out on both the forums (in the gimkit awards category here) and on the discord (in the announcements channel)

you’re fine lol, i just want some credit here (maybe that’s a little selfish idk)

1 Like