The Gimkit Awards!

Thank you! i stole this from a dead guy…

1 Like

Questions: Can one person win multiple categories, and does each category have a first, second, and third place?

alright also idk what is going on I joined like 5 mins ago

I’m not very good with remembering details, so I wasn’t paying attention and drew it on the wrong side

Look at the replies!

Gimkit Awards?! Well I’m not gonna win one! If @Kat_aronii doesn’t win the art one idk who will.

2 Likes

does anyone know if I can still get these awards?

Fine, :face_exhaling:, I guess I’ll push it back a few months, but I’ll never forget this. Next year, I’m not postponing again.

The worst thing is that I asked @Josh for help spreading the word for my events like a month ago and he said no to me, and yet yes to you. :sob:

just read it over and i have a 0.0000000000 … 001% chance of winning best game ever but it’s probably going to fall to tfg, gimkit kart 8, and something else

1 Like

ROWLET??? SINCE WHEN DID U COME BACK??? last post you made was quite a while ago but ig it dosent show it

2 Likes

Editing this to answer questions. Answers are bolded.
Please delete the your question and it’s answer once you’ve read it.

By the way, how many websites are participating in this? -Navy
The only two that this was announced on are the discord and forums, but the announcement pretty quickly spread to the wiki and wix too, so as far as I know, 4.
@NavyCatZ

Post questions here, with your name.

7 Likes

I like making photoshop more than drawing tbh

3 Likes

In theory, a person could win multiple categories. Yes, there is a first second and third for each category.

The event was just announced, so yes. Just get nominated and win voting.

(To anyone checking in, the post won’t unlock until it is addressed by the staff, which most likely won’t be until Monday, 3/24/2024. I also asked for category mod so something like this won’t happen again.)

4 Likes

what does png mean idk what it means

This topic is temporarily closed for at least 4 hours due to a large number of community flags.

This topic was automatically opened after 3 days.

ME PAPA aint gonna even get annyfing i not everna regular but its probably gonna be awsom for the winners.

Yo, it’s open! Someone, make a Q&A wiki! Now!

2 Likes

Alrighty kids, topic is open once more. You know what that means, more questions answered.

8 Likes

Here we go again.

3 Likes