The Gimkit Awards- Voting Information!

No one’s gonna want to give up their email. LOL

Also, just out of curiosity, why is everyone celebrating @Haiasi? I joined in because everyone else is doing it, but why?

?
I mean, people shouldn’t be using their school emails for things that aren’t school

The reason why my school normally blocks things that require email
(except for this and some other things)

Yeah, exactly. Even people using personal emails won’t want to give it up, so that idea doesn’t work. :thinking:

1 Like

I don’t think the people who will be checking the votes will do anything bad with the emails.
I bet any of you can guess my personal email

1 Like

That’s true, but it’s a risk no one can take. For all anyone knows, BH could be a 75 year old man who’s plotting to steal/sell emails (not saying u are, @Blackhole927, just saying that it’s a risk).

We aren’t able to see the emails. Google confirms this with a message that is shown when the option is enabled.
“Your email is required. It will not be shown to the owner of the form”

As for the 75 year old man thing… yeah 110% valid, never trust anyone on the internet.

7 Likes

Oh, yeah good point, @Blackhole927! :smile_cat:

True, @Cellofive, which is why I’m working on a Privacy Policy so that I can’t be accused of that. Why would I even need to sell emails? LOL :rofl:

Yeah, exactly, @Blackhole927! I wouldn’t be able to even do it or be accused because it would get me get into legal trouble (and I did do research when I set up my site).

A bit off topic here-
A privacy policy generally just means the emails and their contents won’t be shared with others, at least by you. (Not a lawyer, that is not legal advice). However, the thing cello means is you yourself being the weird, 75 year old guy with bad intentions.

But, I digress. Gimkit awards only please.

9 Likes

can i participate
ive made 4 maps

1 Like

Yes, everyone can participate!

3 Likes

get nominated first
then you have a chance at winning

2 Likes

how do I get nominated?

Please read the topic post. There will be a Google form.

6 Likes

So the plays on a map won’t matter when it comes to the best creative game

I think so.

1 Like

That category is completely opinion based- all it is is what you think the best creative game is.

4 Likes

Okie thanks @Cellofive and @Blackhole927

3 Likes

:)
ideas come to mind

I am going to rig the voting, definitely
one way or another

mwhahahahaha

3 Likes