Yes, in the first post, blackhole said this:
MY TYPE OF STYLE! YEAH!
Yes, there isnât a time limit.
Nice to keep in mind! Thanks for the offer.
I have a 3d printer! i could print trophies! (but u have to reveal your address, lol )
The chances of that are very small, but it seems interesting. ![]()
so how do I vote?
There will be a google form.
Please read the original topic post before replying, the info is in there lol
Send it to my school lol
ÂŻ_(ă)_/ÂŻ
no
Back on topicâŚ
I am def struggling at thisâŚ
im kidding!
freak ahh boy
lolololol
Wait!! When are the games due!!
may
Oh okay! Iâm almost done
.
Wait, if the results are in, can you see the voterâs email and name?
There wonât be any way for us to see the name/email of voters.
BH, will there be honorable mentions?
Yep!
@Blackhole927, how many?