The Gimkit Awards- Voting Information!

Unstable (and maybe me) will end up doing the voiceovers.

But thanks for the offer!

3 Likes

how do you enter? I have a counter strike remake I would like to enter in. (its mine :trollface:)

Also, to everyone else seeing this, read the topic before you respond haha.
1 Like

This oneā€¦ right?

you donā€™t have it track the emails, right?

1 Like

This is not, in fact, the form. Even in the OneBox/Embed description, you can see it is run by AlvinFun. The form will be released by us, in a post tagged with the Gimkit Awards tag.

Nope!

3 Likes

Ohā€¦ ok. :ok_hand:

Joshā€™s Mode Madness was one week per session of voting. Weā€™re using the same time frame for both parts of the voting.

Is this a voting system about creative maps?

This is the information for how voting will work for the Gimkit Awards, which is an awards ceremony designed to recognize the incredible talent of the Gimkit community. You can find a list of categories, along with more info about the awards here:

1 Like

There will be a google form where you can nominate other people (or yourself, but Iā€™d rather people not) that will go up sometime in may. Which may (w accidental pun) have been the point of the topic, but I digress.

The one thing that i am think is how do people know who to vote for based off of their project? Like where will people be able to freely see hose prjects.

not a question but psa: please please PLEASE read through this WHOLE voting post (not as in the replies, the actual base post) before asking questions. even if theres no answers there i would still recommend skimming the past gimkit awards posts to see any answers in those.

theres so so many repeat questions and im not even in the team and its driving me insane :sob:

1 Like

Creative discovery, advertising/showcasing throughout the community, a possible advertising post in this category, there should be a few ways.

its called gimkit expanding themselves by encouraging the users to do so

Can you vote your own games?

oh, you have no idea. Iā€™ve probably had to have said that the voting is in may over 100 times, including under this post. Itā€™s annoying, but at least itā€™s ensuring that the answers are well known by volume.

3 Likes

alright, not sure if the last one will ever happen, and honestly i hope it like doesnā€™t it will lead to spamming like you have never seen. :skull:

1 Like

Yes. You can vote for your own games. Itā€™s frowned upon, but by all means Iā€™m not going to stop you.

unstable i would start telling people no because when you say yes, a good 33% will vote them selves. Making the votes invalid to those who deserve it.

2 Likes