The Gimkit Awards- Voting Information!

It’s ultimate, not ultamate by the way.

Don’t nominations start in May? Just wait for that.

2 Likes

Honestly can’t tell you anything other than to read the post. We stated directly that nominations are in May (so, you can’t nominate games yet).

4 Likes

This topic is temporarily closed for at least 4 hours due to a large number of community flags.

This topic was automatically opened after 28 hours.

I have an idea, maybe if in the Google form, each top-nominated

for the art related categories- I.E, Best GKC Artist, Best Gimkit Fanartist, could submit a sample image of their fanart, Gimkit art, etc for the Google Form, and it would be inserted into the poll so that voters can have something to base their opinion upon.

1 Like

on may first where would I go to nominate maps?

*In May
OH MY GOD, DOES NO ONE READ ANYTHING?! It’s been explained like a million times to people that it’s in May and on a Google Form! If you bothered to read, you’d know!

1 Like
2 Likes

ok, I’m sorry, I know it was explain, but I’m not just going to sit here and read 300 replys

3 Likes

thank you, but where would I get the Google form? in my Gmail, will it be in the Forms?

1 Like

If you simply read the original topic post, you would find all that info. For reference: The Gimkit Awards- Voting Information!

It will be posted on the forums.

2 Likes

ok, thank you @Blackhole927 sorry to trouble you guys. I think I skipped over that part. final thing if I where to find it on YouTube what channel would it be on (could I get a link)

2 Likes

Probably @Blackhole927’s channel or Gimkit News (I don’t know for sure and both are run by him)

2 Likes

thanks to who ever helped me :slight_smile: you have my gratitude

2 Likes

@Blackhole927 How would you know who to give the gimbucks (and also can we enter more than one map?)

yes, you can have more than one map.

2 Likes

He looks in the google form at the most voted thing then Josh grants the gimbucks

Either my channel, unstables channel, or a new channel.

2 Likes

Honestly, don’t even worry about how the gimbucks go in, they just do.

2 Likes