The Gimkit Awards- Voting Information!

How many nominations are we allowed to make?

2 Likes

I think he said one earlier. I may be wrong, so don’t take my word for it.

3 Likes

Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay! You are back!

2 Likes

Is it possible to win in 2 category’s?

1 Like

I think you can win as much as you can win

2 Likes

Can you stop?

4 Likes

Can i enter 2 pieces of art for one category?

No, I don’t think you can

Ok, I listed my maps on my bio. Thanks!

1 Like

@BlackHole927 I just realized, couldn’t people claim to have created a map that had no creator listed, how could you authenticate if a person actually created a map. THis could REALLY mess up the awards.

All I know is that I am willing to go live and recreate my maps in front of everyone lol.

4 Likes

Yeah lol I might have to do that too.

3 Likes

Ah, a Gimkit’s Got Talent kind of thing?

4 Likes

Kind of, see the other posts. It’s more like the Grammys tho

1 Like

LOL if that’s what it takes to prove that my maps are legit.

3 Likes

Yo im making the start of undertale in gimkit… maybe that might win idk

You might have to hurry. You have to weeks. [1]


  1. I might have to hurry! I only have two weeks to fix a really game altering bug! uuuuuuuuuugh ā†©ļøŽ

1 Like

I made the start and I’m working on the button puzzle.

2 Likes

image

I think Flowey is scarier unpixelated

1 Like

We’ll just ask Josh to check the owner of the account.

5 Likes