The Gimkit Awards- Voting Information!

You made one of those?

2 Likes

Back in late February.

Well, ask yourself if it qualifies for any categories, then consider if you think it’s the best in that category.

1 Like

Uh, @Blackhole927, for best GKC creator, do you need to make multiple games, or just one?

4 Likes

Make evil flowey unpixelated.

2 Likes

OK. I feel like my game could win one of these categories:

What a legend, hope he decides to come back

1 Like

I think everyone wants that. Sadly, the chances are slim since he expressed a lot before he left that he was fed up with the forum. :sob: [1]

1. I wish I could get him to fill out my game form - he deserves more than almost anyone to be in my game. ↩︎

1 Like

2+

3 Likes

Oh no.

4 Likes

I need to grind. How can I check my career level?

1 Like

All you can check as of right now is if you are over level 50 when you’re publishing a game.

4 Likes

I hoping win I’ve spent weeks on my maps

2 Likes

I mean the idea is that it’s an award for someone who has made multiple creations and is known for being good at making games. So… yeah.

2 Likes

If I’m not able to publish my map, am I able to enter by using a temporary link?

1 Like

When will there be a post to advertise games? @Blackhole927, you could make 1 post where everyone can put a list of their games or something.

Showcase links are fine.

3 Likes

phew, i did NOT want to have to grind xp lol

3 Likes

I’m not sure on that. I think it’s something we would like to do but I don’t know if we’ll do it.

3 Likes

Okay. I’d like people to see my games since they’re good enough to win an award, but I don’t want to advertise.

Also, @Blackhole927, can you please redo this form? I don’t have enough info to make a bio on u.