The Coralian Version on Dice (That Are Visually Pleasing!) 3/10 or đźź©

My bad!

1 Like

I thought I did… could you explain

2 Likes

Oh whoops. I wasn’t paying attention…

3 Likes

unknown difficulty was for old guides that didn’t have a difficulty that could be edited to include a difficult in the title, it shouldn’t be used because its easier for the post creator themselves to just include the difficulty in the title

5 Likes

Nice guide!

4 Likes

Nice guide @Coral! Just a few things: The plural of dice is dice, and the singular is die. Please, my protege, be smarter than your sensei and concatenate! (It’s in the comments).

5 Likes

Oh yeah, I suggest you add a gif/video to this, to show the visually-pleasing part of it! Overall, very good!

4 Likes

(post deleted by author)

3 Likes

I couldn’t find it, but I will search the forums for more!

3 Likes

also, @here can someone rate this guide, I did 3/10, but the poll disagrees, somebody but 11/10, 6/10 so I don’t know.

3 Likes

It’s reply 17. Zypheir goes in detail about concatenation and how to do it.

3 Likes

That… That…. That’s brilliant…. H-how I have no words. It doesn’t help with the current game I am making, but this would have helped me SOOO much with GKC school assignment, I am currently working on a card game, but I could see me using this A lot! Thanks for informing me on this!

6 Likes

BUMP

2 Likes

bump

1 Like

@Coral, does this still work?

because I have a few questions

Coral is inactive and won’t reply.

I can try to answer your questions.

1 Like

ok, so on the block code, what device do I put the block code on? (also I have to go to lunch )

It’s in a trigger.

1 Like

ok, what are the wire conection thing? (so like when button pressed-- ?)