The Complete Table of Relay-Relay Iteractions (Part 1/7)

This is part 1 of Seven! The other parts can be found here:

TBA

1-1 Relay Combo

Gives all players (the amount of players present) gimfish. (Four players, each player gets 4 gimfish)

1-2 Relay Combo

Gives all players (the amount of players present -1) gimfish. (Four players, each player gets 3 gimfish)

1-3 Relay Combo

Gives all players (the amount of players present on the triggering players team) gimfish. (Four players, two on each team, all players get 2 gimfish)

1-4 Relay Combo

Gives a random player a gimfish, repeated until (number of players in game) gimfish have been distributed. (Four players, any player can have between 0-4 gimfish, but the total number of gimfish distributed must equal 4)

1-5 Relay Combo

Gives all players on the selected team (the amount of players present) gimfish. (Four players, two on team 1 get 4 gimfish, two on team 2 get no gimfish)

1-6 Relay Combo

Gives a random player on the selected team a gimfish, repeated until (number of players in the game) gimfish have been distributed. (Four players, 1 & 2 on team 1, 3 & 4 on team 2. 1 & 2 can receive anywhere from 0-4 gimfish, but the number of gimfish distributed must equal four. Nobody on team 2 can receive anything)

1-7 Relay Combo

Gives the last player to join each team (number of players in the game) gimfish. (Four players, 1 & 2 on team 1, 3 & 4 on team 2. 2 was the last player to join team 1, and 4 was the last player to join team 2. 2 and 4 receive 4 gimfish each. 1 and 3 receive nothing)

As always,

Happy building!

-@ClicClac

4 Likes

This is cool, but maybe take the table format off?

Eh, I think it makes things easier to find.

Like maybe place them in dropdowns or have titles, since it still looks too skinny on mobile.

Oh.

1 Like

Add labels to the numbers in a table at the top

I will when I get back on computer.

Nice! I assume you will make the other parts when the research is accordingly finished?

1 Like

woah
that is cool

its gonna take a while tho

can you make a wiki guide that will have all of them when completed? that way anyone can work on it

or at least make this a wiki

Well, there is another guide that is a wiki, it was supposed to have every combination, but the table was getting too long. You could still edit it though.

okay

@ClicClac
i assumed you were already working on part 2 so here’s part of part 3:

3-1 Relay Combo

Gives all players on the triggering player’s team (the amount of players present) gimfish. (Four players, each player gets 4 gimfish)

3-2 Relay Combo

Gives all players on the triggering player’s team (the amount of players present -1) gimfish. (Four players, each player gets 3 gimfish)

3-3 Relay Combo

Gives all players on the triggering player’s team (the amount of players present on the triggering players team) gimfish. (Four players, two on each team, all players get 2 gimfish)

2 Likes

Hey @CringeKarlScott, could you do column 4? It is the next one on the official table:

Whoa, nice!

Can someone go back to the original post and change it to look more like this?

This format is SOOOOO much better! You might want to add links to the other relay relay interactions.

1 Like