The Complete Relay-Relay Interaction List (wip) 🟥

Tests were done with four players on two different teams, players 1&2 on team 1, and players 3&4 on team 2.
Setup was Trigger-Relay1-Relay2-Item Granter (Gimfish; 1).
The way these are listed are Relay 1 Type, Relay 2 Type.

1. All Players
2. All Other Players
3. All Players On My Team
4. Random Player
5. All Players On Specific Team (requires further input)
6. Random Player On Specific Team (requires further input)
7. Single Player On Each Team (targets the last player to join the group each time)

1-x

1-1

1-1; Gives all players (the amount of players present) gimfish. (Four players, each player gets 4 gimfish)

1-2

1-2; Gives all players (the amount of players present -1) gimfish. (Four players, each player gets 3 gimfish)

1-3

1-3; Gives all players (the amount of players present on the triggering players team) gimfish. (Four players, two on each team, all players get 2 gimfish)

1-4

1-4; Gives a random player a gimfish, repeated until (number of players in game) gimfish have been distributed. (Four players, any player can have between 0-4 gimfish, but the total number of gimfish distributed must equal 4)

1-5

1-5; Gives all players on the selected team (the amount of players present) gimfish. (Four players, two on team 1 get 4 gimfish, two on team 2 get no gimfish)

1-6

1-6; Gives a random player on the selected team a gimfish, repeated until (number of players in the game) gimfish have been distributed. (Four players, 1 & 2 on team 1, 3 & 4 on team 2. 1 & 2 can receive anywhere from 0-4 gimfish, but the number of gimfish distributed must equal four. Nobody on team 2 can receive anything)

1-7

1-7; Gives the last player to join each team (number of players in the game) gimfish. (Four players, 1 & 2 on team 1, 3 & 4 on team 2. 2 was the last player to join team 1, and 4 was the last player to join team 2. 2 and 4 receive 4 gimfish each. 1 and 3 receive nothing)

2-x

2-1

2-1; Gives all players (the amount of players present -1) gimfish. (Four players, each player gets 3 gimfish)

2-2

2-2; Gives all players (amount of players present -2) gimfish, but gives triggering player 3 gimfish. (Four players, 1 is triggering player. 2, 3, and 4 get 2 gimfish, while 1 gets 3)

2-3

2-3; Gives all players on the triggering players team (number of players on triggering players team -1) gimfish, and gives all other players (number of players on triggering players team) gimfish. (Four players, 1 & 2 on team 1, 3 & 4 on team 2. 1 and 2 get one gimfish, while 3 and 4 get two)

2-4

2-4; Gives a random player a gimfish, repeated until (number of players in game - 1) gimfish have been distributed. (Four players, any player can have between 0-3 gimfish, but the total number of gimfish distributed must equal 3)

2-5

2-5; Gives all players on the selected team (the amount of players present - 1) gimfish. (Four players, two on team 1 get 3 gimfish, two on team 2 get no gimfish)

2-6

2-6; Gives a random player on the selected team a gimfish, repeated until (number of players in the game - 1) gimfish have been distributed. (Four players, 1 & 2 on team 1, 3 & 4 on team 2. 1 & 2 can receive anywhere from 0-3 gimfish, but the number of gimfish distributed must equal three. Nobody on team 2 can receive anything)

2-7

Gives the last player to join each team (number of players in the game-1) gimfish. (Four players, 1 & 2 on team 1, 3 & 4 on team 2. 2 was the last player to join team 1, and 4 was the last player to join team 2. 2 and 4 receive 3 gimfish each. 1 and 3 receive nothing)

3-x

3-1

Gives all players (the amount of players on triggering player’s team) gimfish. (Four players: everyone gets 2 gimfish.)

3-2

Gives all players other than triggering player (amount of players on triggering team) gimfish.(Four players: Everybody except triggering player gets 2 gimfish.)

3-3

Gives players on triggering team (amount of players on triggering team) gimfish. (Four players: Everyone on triggering team gets 2 gimfish.)

3-4

Gives a random player on triggering player’s team (amount of players on triggering player’s team) gimfish. (Four players: Gives a random person on triggering player’s team 2 gimfish.)

3-5

Gives everybody on specific team (amount of players on triggering player’s team) gimfish. (Four players: Gives all on specific team 2 gimfish.)

3-6

Gives a random player on specific team (amount of players on triggering player’s team) gimfish. (Four players: gives a random player on specific team 2 gimfish.)

3-7

Gives a random player on each team (amount of players on triggering player’s team) gimfish. (Four players; Gives a random player on each team 2 gimfish.)

19 Likes

Nice guide, @ClicClac!

This is 1/7 of the way done. If anyone wants to work on this, let me know!

Nice Guide @ClicClac.

You didn’t read this in five seconds, I just know it.

2 Likes

Lol

Beware of Deleting posts, since deleted posts counts as flags

2 Likes

noice

2 Likes

Does anyone know what on earth a type 7 relay even does? I have seen no one even talk about them, and was only reminded of their existence when making this.

What is a type 7 relay?

The seventh option on the dropdown menu.

What is it?

“Specific player on each team”.

What would that even do?

That’s what I was asking!

it would send a message to one person on each team
IG you could use it to have like team leaders or sort

1 Like

But which members? There is no clear indication to whom.

Remember, every option for everything was used or can be used for in-game mechanics, so let’s think about what the relay does… (maybe agent of the month in tag?).

2 Likes

really? why?

I had a deleted post and someone flagged me, then the mods deleted my post.