The BrownSugarAlien guide to making sweets! Part 2

Welcome back! You probably know the BrownSugarAlien guide to sweets already and since we reached the character limit in the wiki I’m making Part 2! Now let’s get started!

Are you editing?

Do NOT check it for fun.

How to make a stick of gum. (In wrapper)

Step 1. Go and get a hot pink barrier and place it down.

Step 2. Go get a teal barrier and place it above the hot pink barrier.

Step 3. For the name of the gum get text in the font of Titan One. Make it white and have a black outline that says: Bubble. Make another one that says: Yum and place them down.

Step 4, for the bubble, get a pink circle and place it down.

Now get a white circle barrier and place it in the corner of the circle.

Step 5. Get some text and make it a chicken’s head.

Step 6. Get some text that says Original and make it yellow with an orange outline.

And that’s how you make a stick of gum!
Made by BrownSugarAlien.

How To Make A Gingerbread Man

Hello there! My name is weirdo and we will be creating this gingerbread man:

The first step is take a circle barriers for the head, and square barriers for the torso, arms, and legs:

Now take the parentheses and use them as icing, and some circle barriers as eyes:

Now add your gumdrop buttons!

-YourLocalWeirdo

How To Make A Gumball machine

Step 1. First get a red circle barrier (or any color it doesn’t matter.) Then grab a rectangle barrier and place it beneath the circle barrier. Lastly put another rectangle on the bottom of the other rectangle (make sure it’s shaped the way it is in the picture below)

Step 2. Now place a darker colored square barrier and above it put a small grey circle barrier (this represents the crank you turn to get the gum)

3. Now at the top, place a couple of small colorful circle barriers until it is as full as you like (these will be the gumballs)
Screenshot 2024-10-19 5.58.31 PM
Step 4 (Final step). place one more circle barrier (make sure it’s the same size as the circle barrier in the back) and make it a light greyish color. Last make it transparent and place it above the gumballs (This will be the bowl the Gum sits in)

And there you have it! -Snoopy

How to make Snickers

Step 1, go and get a dark brown barrier and place it down.

Step 2, get a red barrier and place it on top of the brown barrier. Place a white barrier on top of the red one.

Step 3, go get a blue text in the font of bangers and make it blue with a white outline.

Step 4. (Last step) Go and get two emojis and make them peanuts and place them on the side of the bar.

There you are! Your very own Snickers bar!

How to make a Chocolate Bar

Result:
Gimkit_Choco
Ahem
Step 1: Get a brown barrier like this. [Brown color: R; 123 G; 80 B; 30]
Screenshot 2024-10-19 2.17.52 PM
Step 2: add little squares of darker brown barriers. [Brown color: R;90 G;58 B;22]
Screenshot 2024-10-19 2.20.16 PM
(The bottom does not have squares because it will soon be covered with the wrapper)
Step 3:
Add even darker squares like this:
Screenshot 2024-10-19 2.24.11 PM
[Brown color: R;70 G;45 B;17]
Step 4:
Add the wrapper (color your choice)
Step 5
Add a white barrier through the wrapper.
Step 6:
Add text.
Step 7:
add little barrier protruding from the wrapper.
Gimkit_Choco

By NPC_da_CPU

How to make a Kit Kat!

First, add a brown barrier. Second, add a smaller red barrier. Third, add a thin gray barrier. Fourth, add text that says “Kit Kat!” Fifth, add two dark brown barriers in the shape of a square.
The final result should look like this:
Screenshot 2024-10-19 7.17.06 PM

By: MapleSyrup :fallen_leaf:

How to make Baked Alaska!

First, place a plate prop. Then,place a white,circular barrier down. Third, place brown text down (it needs to be symbols). Finally, repeat step 3 6-9 times.
Screenshot 2024-10-20 4.56.53 PM

By:MapleSyrup :fallen_leaf:

How to make Jello!

First, place down a plate prop. Then, place 4 red rectangular barriers. Next, tilt the ones on the edges toward the middle. Finally, make every other barrier slightly taller.
Screenshot 2024-10-19 10.52.01 PM

By: MapleSyrup :fallen_leaf:

How to make Cotton Candy!

First, place two thin white barriers so that it makes a triangle. Then, fill that up with more white barriers. Finally, add five, pink, circular, barriers.
Screenshot 2024-10-20 9.08.29 AM
By: MapleSyrup :deciduous_tree:

How to make a glass of lemonade.

Step 1. Get a light yellow barrier and place it down.

Step 2. For the ice cubes, get 5 white squares and place them how you like near the bottom of the barrier.

Step 3, for the glass, get a white barrier and make it slightly bigger than the yellow barrier.
Make it 0.40 in Alpha.

Step 4, for the lemon get the emoji and place it in the top corner. Make sure to have it in layers underneath the transparent barrier but above the yellow one.

Step 5. (Last step) Get a long barrier and have it at the bottom in layers. Make it whatever color you want.

There you have it! Your own glass of lemonade!

How To Make A Tart

Hey there! Its me weirdo, and I will be teaching you how to make this tart!:

first, make a bunch of small brown barriers, preferably in different shades into a fan like shape:

then add some white circles under it to act as yogurt/cream:

then ad some fruit on top using item images!

How to Make a Jawbreaker!

This is pretty easy to make, so I won’t put it in steps.
The first step is to obviously, make the white barrier circle, no border and 1 transparency. Then, make smaller circles, red, blue and yellow and just place them randomly around the jawbreaker. For the shadow you see, I just used a container as a prop and placed it under the jawbreaker, and now you have your own jawbreaker! You can add highlights to it and make it bigger if you want more detail with the small circles.

How to make a Soda Can

Step 1. Get a big rectangle barrier and make it the color of the flavor you want (Im gonna be doing orange but you can do any you want) then get two grey rectangle barriers and put it on the top and bottom of the first barrier (I recommend making the one at the top bigger than the bottom one)

Step 2. Now get a white rectangle barrier and put it across the middle of the first barrier. Then add text and write the name of your soda and the flavor

Step 3. Now place an item image and make it the orange (or whatever you want the flavor to be) and for detail add a couple of small circle barriers around the can these kinda represent bubbles

Step 4 (Final step). On the top of the can where the grey barrier is place a piece of bread and tint it black then make it your desired shape. Once you do that get a red rectangle barrier and place it slightly slanted on top of the bread

And there you have it! -Snoopy

How to make a Milkshake

Step 1. Place a brown rectangle barrier and on top of it place a clear rectangle barrier (make sure the brown barrier is slightly smaller than the clear barrier)
Screenshot 2024-10-20 5.15.26 PM
Step 2. Now place a green rectangle barrier across the middle of the clear barrier. Then add text on top of the green barrier and write “Chocolate milk” there (You can add the cow emoji for more detail if you want)
Screenshot 2024-10-20 5.16.04 PM
Step 3 (Final Step). Place some white circle barriers at the top of the first barrier (make sure it looks the same as the image below) this will be the whipped cream. And last place a few item images and put some fruit into the whipped cream oh and don’t forget to add a straw (One rectangle barrier slightly slanted)

And as I always say there you have it! -Snoopy

If you want to edit then ask me first for permission.
You don’t need to ask me if you are Regular or above.
And when you make something please show it to me first so I can approve.

Ideas

(Put your idea here)

- Brownies!
boba slushee and/or boba milkshake(Dark_Hydra)
- Yoyle Cake and the whole YOYLE PACKAGE
-Cupcake :x:
-Popsicle
-Gumball Machine <Isn’t there a prop one of these>
Cake (more specifically cheesecake) :x:
-Gummy bears?
Strawberry bonbons
Boiled sweets (any kind)

All of these were made by moyai : D
Pie Any type really, apple, pumpkin :x: (still open to more designs!)
Candy :x:
Chocolate covered strawberries
Cheese cake Or just cakes in general
Gum :x:
Chocolate croissant
Croissant
Brownies
Ginger bread man :x:
Apple strudel
Apple fritter
Carmel Apple
Chocolate bar :x:
Marshmallows
S’mores
Jaw breakers :x:
Banana bread
Lemon bread
Shortcake
Strawberry roll
Bundt cake
all cookies:

Sugar cookies
M&M cookie
Double chocolate cookie
Fortune cookie
Peanut butter cookie
Macadamia nut cookie
White chocolate macadamia nut cookie
Shortbread cookies
I’ll add more as I get more ideas

The link to my original guide.

13 Likes

I would add the link to part one btw.

4 Likes

Oh yeah! I totally forget. Would you like to make something @Y0ur_L0cal_Weird0?

1 Like

Sure! just give me five-twn minutes.

1 Like

@BrownSugarAlien can you add snickers?

I made a gingerbread man <3

5 Likes

Maybe make the buttons more aligned but that looks really good @Y0ur_L0cal_Weird0! Add that to the guide!

Are you done making it? Show me first @Himselfisdumb.

ok

Screenshot 2024-10-19 2.38.42 PM

Okay then, I’ll be editing then (there’s no checkbox) I’ll notify when finished

Maybe put a white square behind it.

Wow @Y0ur_L0cal_Weird0 that looks so good!
reminds me Abt the gingerbread house I made a month ago in gimkit

2 Likes

You made a gingerbread house? And remember when you made a gumball machine @SnoopyOTG? Do you want to add that to the guide?

like this?
Screenshot 2024-10-19 2.47.00 PM

the gingerbread house dosen’t really look that good but here it is and also the gumball machine (maybe I’ll put one of them in the guide if i have permission to)

3 Likes

Wait, let me try to make one.

Add both of those.

I don’t have the screenshots on how to make them anymore so should I just put the image?

That’s Hould be it! if someone else needs to edit they can now!

The gumball machine looks less complicated so maybe try to make it?