Thank you for the ideas. Please don't reply anymore

Platforming releases tomorrow for everyone that owns a Season Ticket. I want to hear your ideas. I’ll mark a solution tomorrow, when platforming comes out.

1 Like

? like on what to build

Yeah… let me reword that.

2 Likes

Maybe something like flappy bird, geometry dash, etc

2 Likes

wait it opens to only people who have season tickets? I thought it was everyone

3 Likes

How about you try to build 60-second Santa Run? :santa:

3 Likes

oh okay well i can’t buy a season ticket for this season but i can for the next one i was going to build slides ive investgated the properties of the hit boxes and how they affect movment (helps with speed running)

to the point i was going to build slides out of lamp post, benches in 5th summit, baricaeds and stone walls, so basiclly anything at a tilt to get insane speed with slides

@leahciM no unfotneatly because they need money don’t blame them they need money to live and run all there sites and keep there workers paid

2 Likes

oh ok I misread the update then

2 Likes

I have no reason why people are online… :sleeping:

3 Likes

good question didn’t sleep all night using personal hot spot becasue its not time for me to go work yet and my dad has the internet shut off

1 Like

If only I had the eyes like an owl… :owl: hoot hoot
Anyways gn cya tomorrow is 9:38Pm here right now

1 Like

This brings back memories :face_with_spiral_eyes:

1 Like

6:40 am CT here

how about i guess it could be summed up to geomtrey dash you could make it built to the beat rythm of a song

or how about a map built on the weird hit boxes that you have to know to progress

2 Likes

here are some ideas i saw people said for what they’re going to build:
-dropper game
-fall guys
-mario
-floor is lava
-maybe and obstacle course game ?
-geometry dash
-minecraft
-ssb (smash bros)

anyways im excited to try the beta tomorrow too!

3 Likes

floor is lava, dropper games, and obstacle courses sound great

I’m going to make a game called Plummet where there are tons of trick (no-collision) props everywhere, lasers, ect. It’s gonna be SO cool! :star_struck:

@Kat_aronii please check the ideas doc comments.

2 Likes

OMG, I HAD THE EXACT IDEA!
LES GO

4 Likes

Crates

? what do you mean crates idk about there properties as well don’t have a problem with them

I’m going with the geo dash theme here, somebody should go remake a top 10 list demon in gimkit lol

(For those that don’t play geometry dash, a top 10 list demon is a level that has been beaten, and is one of the top 10 hardest levels in the game. For example, tidal wave.

4 Likes