[đź“‹Terrain] Gimkit Image Clipboard

You are probably wondering, What Is This?

Well, I have gathered every single image found in Gimkit Creative and put them on one article so you can use them for your guides! I have left out image maps / stuff you really really don’t need because 1. You don’t need them and 2. It takes up space. Also, some of the images are plain white, so they won’t appear on the page, which is why I haven’t included them either.

Here are all the terrain-related images:

metallic lightmetallic dark

spaceship corridorspaceship corridor whitespaceship interiorcatwalk grillscatwalk lined

16 Likes

Btw there aren’t two boardwalks. One of them is the exposed boardwalk, which uses a different texture file even though the two are the same.

4 Likes

@JoeTheChicken Can you name them? Some of them are hard to recognize.

3 Likes

If you click them the images are named

5 Likes

Oh wait you can’t hold on

4 Likes

The fullsize blocks can’t be clicked on for some reason.

5 Likes

Great… resource? I don’t really know what it’s called.

2 Likes

It’s a Copy-Paste. I came up with the name. It doesn’t really sound good tho.

3 Likes

I think the exposed boardwalk is a bit darker

3 Likes

You should name it terrain instead of blocks to avoid confusion.

6 Likes

Whoa. I just want to know, how long did this take? Seems very very tedious. Amazing work, @JoeTheChicken!

3 Likes

You should call it a “clipboard” instead, reminds me of copying and pasting

3 Likes

yeah you can add the text before you post the image.

3 Likes

Really like that idea. Just changed it. I’ll credit this comment somewhere!

4 Likes

I think the only difference between exposed and normal boardwalk is that normal has a little border on the edge

3 Likes

You can also find a breakdown of the textures in the sources if you want to use that as well.

Hey, I love this series!

Can someone please tell me the difference between “boardwalk” and “exposed boardwalk”

2 Likes

I really can’t tell, but I think you can if you try to change the colors/brightness a little bit.

1 Like

After comparing two images with a special tool, they’re 0.13% different from each other.

6 Likes