Superhero help & ideas and how to make them šŸŒ§

well you could make the flash

Sorry wrong topic
Im in the wrong one lol

1 Like

But i think i might be able to helpšŸ˜

i want to make it clear that if yu post a superhero you need to post your going to have to post how to make the super hero with how to make their powers before posting

1 Like

It does not matter you should not post that on the gimkit forums altogether

3 Likes

attention i need you all to pleease re read my post

Please be kind and respectful to your fellow formers.

1 Like

That wasnā€™t me that was @Godatbedwars but anyway this is off topic lets get back on topic

1 Like

everyone please reread my main post post #1

Oh bro im So sorry i dint knowšŸ˜”

1 Like

Donā€™t just go insulting someone just because they didnā€™t read directions.

3 Likes

superheroes? LINK

Iā€™m sorry guys

oops I just saw superhero I didnā€™t see the mechanics part but I gotta go soā€¦

just make a sentry with a link design and make it super op! (AOC link)

guys can we please stop pinning the blame on others also please stop fighting

Everyone, this is a friendly reminder to stay on topic.

As for superheroes and powers, here.

Teleporter

Power: Teleporting
Name: Blink

Speedster

Power: Speed
Name: Speedy

Those are a few for now. Do you need anything else specifically?

1 Like

ok hear me out,

Spider man game:

ok so you start off like at the bottom of the map or whatever

get a backboard leg, make it look like a web, then make the prop invisible

get a button thats invisible then make that button make the web visible

make a teleporter, set it to the right groups, and keep copy and pasting it up the web, to give the illusion and the animation for you going up the web

you can repeat this so that its kinda like a rhythm game, when your web stops going up when you reached max point you start to fall, but if you click the next button in time you dont

this would make a sorta fun experience/skill game that could really be fun if you perfect your skills

(and of course there will be a prize at the top)

if this made no sense thenā€¦ ask a question lol

(btw you would need the DLD gamemode with season ticket to make this work :confused: )

2 Likes

You should make iron man and have a lot of health.

yesss iron manā€™s amazing

1 Like

Is there a way to make the player invisible? Case if there is you can make mystirio

1 Like

No, there currently isnā€™t.

1 Like

The main problem with superhero games is they take a lot of memory and gimkit does not have the mechanics for most things.

As most existing superheroā€™s have flight I actually recommend making your own superhero with a different power and backstory.

For example some ideas you will see a lot are **speed, teleportation, and strength ** out of all of these i find teleportation the best. While unfortunately it is the hardest to code it would be simply the most useful and easy to code into fights.

I suggest adding more than fights though since there are limits to how much memory you can spend on fights.

1 Like