The Ultimate Guide to Sonic.exe - The Disaster | WIKI [ 📜 ]

just added a bit of information will add more hopefully soon

1 Like

You made the green escape ring yet? (inma fan of sonic.exe the disaster).

3 Likes

actually forgot to add the ring into the mechanics
Ive actually already made that it was one of the first things I made!

2 Likes

I’m proboblay not gonna ask to make it a wiki until I make sure everything in TD is listed
Edit: I think I got everything

1 Like

@Blackhole927 may you please make this a wiki?

You can’t publish a guide with just a layout and expect me to make it a wiki. Actually try and make a full-ish guide, and if you want it expand on it I can make that a wiki.

8 Likes

alright, I’ll make a bit more of it

wait why was the wip tag removed?
it still isn’t fully complete

Wip isn’t used anymore. People don’t need to search for wip guides.

3 Likes

oh, I didn’t know that!

What? This doesn’t make sense, you didn’t even tell us instructions.
Also,
2024_09_26_0py_Kleki|60x

This is the second photo of this I’ve seen. It’s a bit demanding and not really related to the topic. You could have just typed it, or asked a tl3.

I’ve removed it because of the lack of info. This guide should be full-ish before adding it.

4 Likes

Great guide @Fleet but um that’s a lot of summary’s and a big guide.

Not trying to be demanding, sorry.

yeah I’m trying to do that right now!
I’m not entirely sure why the title got renamed to the game name, (I’d prefer it to be renamed to WIP guide to sonic.exe the disaster)

the maps layout can be made freely, so I cant really give instructions for that. that’s why I just give suggestions on props to use

…Then why is this a guide if you aren’t going to plan to give instructions?

the maps aren’t the entire game now are they? just because one part doesn’t tell you exactly how to do it doesn’t mean the other parts WITH instructions don’t count towards making this a guide

Also, you can’t just make a layout and expect everyone make the rest when it becomes a wiki.

um the maps are kinda the whole game

Plus, there are no other parts with instructions…

again, that isnt what I was trying to do, can you quit saying things that aren’t true and let me actually state something before you say something and claim it as fact with almost no evidence