Soccer with AI?

I was trying to make a soccer game, but then I realized something. What if the Sentries could target the ball instead of the player? but idk how it could be done. Help

i thought about this, but i am not smart enought to figure this out

1 Like

you could make the sentry shoot at the other sentry goally then place the ball infront of him. @trees

1 Like

Here’s something fun I thought about:

2 Likes

hmm… i wonder how it could be done. ill do some digging

but the ball would move…

interesting. thanks cause this might be the solution

Just gonna mention, sentries are not Ai.

1 Like

try something like this @trees where the sentrys are on different teams and the sentry is shooting at the ball to shoot the other sentry

The lighter zones are the ball respawn zones

2 Likes

woah thats pretty creative, @Pandapants2000!

thx @thatOneCringe and it works too, so you can have your very own AI soccer game. I mean it will be the same the whole time but it will still be fun!

Again, sentries are not Ai.

1 Like

sentries are AI it’s in their device description

No, an Ai has a semblance of thinking and can react differently to circumstances. A sentry just runs on code, meaning it can’t change or learn in any way.

ok, well my Idea will still work

@WhereIsMyHat it uses ai to decide what to target and where to aim.
Also, LEPRECHUAN2024 asked me to review your cookie-clicker game on my new Gimkit blog. I need to know, though to do this, when’s your next update coming?

bro your not adding anything by being technical about what artificial intelligence is. just stop.

1 Like

Just stop talking on this, and let it close.

1 Like

sorry, i came back on this to see if it was solved and wanted to say something abt that.

1 Like

No, as I’ve said sentry is not Ai. The system it uses to aim is simple code, not nearly as complicated as a real Ai, such as chat gpt. An Ai can react to situations without them being specifically programmed in. For instance, that is why you are able to carry out a conversation with chat gpt