So.... How does this device work? ( Teleporter device )

How do you work this device? It’s kind of hard to understand the works of it. ( The teleporter device. )

1 Like

A simple tutorial to teleporters [Difficulty 1/10 or 🟩]

1 Like

It is one of the most simple device. make the first teleporter group 1 and target group 2 put another teleporter and make the group 2 and the target group 1. That it hope you understand

1 Like

There’s more to it. For example, activating and deactivating, teleporting on purchase, and lots more.

I would say that the End Game is the simplest device. It has 1 use and 1 channel receiver.

1 Like

Yeah but what I said was the bacis

1 Like

Oh alr

1 Like

Agreed that is true.

1 Like

Using channels and wires, you can essentially be from one place INSTANTLY to another place. A problem? You have to have two teleporters on each of the spots you wanna go back and forth from

By the way, you might wanna mark a solution, @leo_flowers!

1 Like

I agree with @LandynSPEEDO802 you need to mark a solution before this gets flagged.

Why would it get flagged?

1 Like

not marking a sloution, it was something i was told before, if i didnt mark a solution my post would be flagged.

That’s not a valid reason. People also think that marking solutions on posts against the rules avoids flags. It never does. However this post is fully on topic, so nobody will flag this.

This topic was automatically closed 3 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.