Snoopy Thumbnail Request

Hey I get there are lots of art topics but I need this lol

Ok here are the requirements:
Name: Mount-Gim Possible!
Gims: Rainbow wave, Duality, King Gimrick

I want all of them on the top of a mountain and I want king Gimrick at the ledge almost abt to fall off I want the duality gim to look worried for king Gimrick and last I want the rainbow gim to pretty much have the same reaction as the duality gim.

Also make it night and rainy (Unless that is too difficult for you) Then finally give yourself some credit. Btw deadline is next Tuesday but if extra time is needed I can extend it.

4 Likes

Hey maybe I could make one? :point_right: :point_left:. You probably won’t choose me though because we’re related

oooh ok lemme see what you got

2 Likes

Well obviously I don’t have anything yet, I have other requests to do first

2 Likes

wow
I can make one, oh and rainbow was one of the few to witness the question I asked blackhole

2 Likes

No idea what you’re talking about :wink:. Relax, you didn’t know it wasn’t allowed. I’m surprised this request hasn’t blown up yet. I think I can start this MAYBE on Thursday?

1 Like

oh thanks

1 Like

here my last art

ok. Snoopy, I might do this after I’m done with another request.

2 Likes

mmm noting

2 Likes

thanks guys for making me a thumbnail if you need additional time or have any questions I can help

2 Likes

Looks like i have some work to do😈

4 Likes

lets go!!! I’m excited to see it

4 Likes

LOL I LOVE THAT
Screenshot 2024-09-17 6.43.13 PM

4 Likes

I too

Summary

please donate me a hands

4 Likes

snoopy

1 Like

snoopy cute I cute whem cute tropicool cute
something cute

2 Likes

Well, I’m probably not going to be able to do this one in time (I was pinged yesterday for things I promised to do and completely forgot about). Perhaps I could still do this one? (not likely though)

Funny fella

Rainbows OC

1 Like

oo I might try making a thumbnail!

(wait I wanna j0in the pfp trend too 0u0 )

5 Likes

that’s fine do you need more time?