Siphon on my Map "Boss Royale / Gimnite"

welcome to the forums @ImOP

Welcome to the forums @ImOP!

thank you everyone for your support in this kind community

and how are you giving everyone the ability?
is it like a health granter?

A knockout manager wired with a health granter then the knockout manager to the vending machine

Sorry if I’m mistaken but Siphon is the same as Life steal, right?

Yes, it is like the Fortnite siphon from Hades when his medallion drops.

@ImOP Try this:
(Don’t forget to mark this as a solution if this helped!)

2 Likes

This could work but I don’t know if that’s how he wants it from the looks of it. Idk. ImOP I think an overlay would work better than a vending machine. Average you just joined 3 days ago and you’re acting like a real helper around here! Wow!

I actually have another acc that is 2 months old but I forget the password lol
(Also, @ImOP don’t forget to mark that post as a solution if it helped!)

Oh xD

Yes but no its like Snowbrawl, when you elinmate a player, you gain hp and shields back but its only one player that has that ability not the whole lobby.

then use a knockout manager with the guide that I showed you

2 Likes

Give the player an item so that upon knockout there is a checker that checks for that item (for example bait) and wire the checker to the life granter

1 Like

yep! that’s right nice!
yea u should prob get the solution

1 Like

I started reading the guide you posted right after I posted the reply above and when i saw step one where it said choose an item i was like “oops I didn’t mean to steal the solution” and then I continued and realized I didn’t

I forgot to say that you get the siphon ability from after eliminating a boss.

if the boss is a sentry make the sentry drop that item. If it is one time elim then make sure respawns are off. if it isn’t a sentry for some reason, then use an item granter to grant that item after knockout

Thank You so Much I wouldve never been able to figure this out

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 3 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.