Simulating a virus! Difficulty: ?/? [?] [WIP]

I was reading this guide:

And I came up with the idea of simulating a virus!

How YOU can recreate it:

You start by adding a tag zone for the virus to spread. Make sure the tag zone doesn’t respawn the player. Here are the settings for it:

Note: the tag distance doesn’t have to be 2.0, it can be whatever you wish it to be.
Second note: team two in my game is the team that is infected, make sure that on game start at least one person becomes infected using a relay to pick one random person on team one(the healthy team) and switch the chosen player onto team 2.
Now, add a block for this device for “On player tags someone…” and set the code to this:
Note: for the property “infected” set the settings to scope: global, type: number, default value: 0.
Add a team switcher device with these settings:
Now time to end the game when everyone has been infected! Add a new property called “Healthy” which will be used to track the remaining healthy players. Here are its settings:

Add a checker device with these settings:

and:

POSTED EARLY TO START WORKING ON A SEPARATE TOPIC

7 Likes

Oh my goodness this is brilliant! Can’t wait for it to be done!

1 Like

Thanks!

Summary

Hmmmm…read really quickly-

2 Likes

So once they’re infected, are you planning on making them get “sick” or dying or what?

oh no I’ve been caught!

1 Like

Possibly will have them begin to die, and will give them only a certain amount of time to live and infect others. (Probably will use item granters or a property)

Summary

Mhm.

2 Likes

that looks intresting

I guess that’s what would happen

Have fun in jail :frowning:

1 Like

isn’t this of-topic??

i get off-topic’t at but they don’t?!..

This is not off topic, nothing here is, we were simply discussing the guide.

Why dost thou read the hidden messages?

1 Like

If you mean the stuff in they’re considered off-topic but the rest of the message contains on-topic things.

Summary

Text

1 Like

well thants ok well im dumb

Summary

hhm…

when will this be finished? @VALUEX

Not exactly sure. I procrastinate a lot of things, especially gimkit more recently due to other, bigger, projects I’ve been working on. I personally encourage others to finish it with their own ideas as it could serve as help to more.

thank you! I couldn’t really figure out how to make it work :stuck_out_tongue:

Bump

Only For @VALUEX

have you seen the TED ED video about procrastinating

NO LOOKING

WHY DID YOU LOOK HERE I TOLD YOU NO

2 Likes