[Simple] How to change your leaderboard settings

I know, I just wanted to point it out for people who are starters like me.

Doesn’t um the creative thingie guide tell you?

1 Like

I’ll try making some better guides next time, this is my first post after all so I’m starting to understand the features just a little.

I honestly don’t know, I only did the tutorial once and that’s it.

@Magenta_Dragon, what guide do you think I should try doing since it’s really not needed?

I understand, just let this serve as a warning to not post these kinds of guides in the future, when you’re a more experienced user.

1 Like

@speedingVortex it would help make your guide be more understand able and easier to read if you left the images without the blurr.

2 Likes

You could click on them, though.

I did, but would you rather be building this and look at the images or have to click on them every time? Plus newer users might think its just a blurry image, not knowing to click on it. That’s why i said that.

4 Likes

True.

Off topic
But congrats on regular @FersionSpeedy !

1 Like

We all know my grammar is bad but you still got my point. And yes congrats! I saw that you got it last night but i forgot to say anything, so my apologies on that.

2 Likes

It’s not, you’re doing pretty good!

It’s alright.

Back On Topic Now

2 Likes

A GKC guide not a leaderboard guide since it isn’t hard for a new gim to figure it out.

2 Likes

GKC guide, what’s that?

GKC Stands for GimKit Creative

2 Likes

Ohhhhhh, that makes sense

yeah GKC means Gim~kit~Creative. there should be a guide showing all the forum analogies.

3 Likes

I got all the things on how to make a guide already, (I think) I’m just trying to find something to make a guide about since things are already posted.

oh, ok. Maybe look in the ideas guides and see if you find a good idea, and search it up and see if there is a guide, if not. Then make one.