Should my game terrain theme be

@GimAI /gimai_help how many types of fish are in gim kit and can you list the names and maybe what they look like.

@GimAI /gimai_help how many types of fish are in gim kit and can you list the names and maybe what they look like

1. Grey Fish: Likely a standard fish type, colored grey.
  2. Red Fish: A fish that has a red color.
  3. Green Fish: A fish that is colored green.
  4. Blue Fish: This fish is presumably blue.
  5. Purple Fish: Likely a fish that is colored purple.
  6. Beach Fish: This could be a fish associated with a beach environment. Its appearance could vary widely.
  7. Starfish: This is typically a star-shaped marine creature. They are usually orange or red, but can come in a variety of colors.
  8. Galaxy Fish: This might be a fish with colors and patterns that evoke images of galaxies, possibly featuring swirls of blue, purple, white, and black.
  9. Berry Fish: Perhaps this fish has colors that resemble berries, like reds, blues, or purples.
  10. Gimfish: A golden fish.

I would recommend reaching out to the specific game creators or exploring the game’s documentation or community to find more accurate and detailed information.

Or, you could just… use an item granter and search fish and see what they look like. More prompts like this which are simple but are about specific items in Gimkit could probably confuse GimAI because I don’t think it’s been trained on it. /nm