Should i delete my game?

I know, my game might be good and all, but what bothers me, is it’s messy.

There’s litterally lots of stuff i didn’t even finish (mainly because i don’t have time or lazy), and the more i add, the more it becomes…just worse.

Should i delete my game?
  • Yes
  • No
0 voters

DO NOT SAY YOUR OPINION IN THE REPLIES. INSTEAD, VOTE IN THE POLL - YOUR VOTE WILL BE IN THE PUBLIC.

Whats the game though…

Bedwars.

It doesn’t depend on us, its really your choice…

Well. If you have the season pass no. If you don’t, I would. Probably remake it. If it’s a giant clump of nothing, might as well. Better to start from scratch then from mess imo.

But honestly it’s your opinion.

If its a BEDWARS map yes, there’s too much of those…

Ripoff version, actually.

I did try my best to not make it look like the other ones that are already published in the Discovery page.

2 Likes

Delete everything in it. Keep the game page itself.

Saves 1K gimbucks.

Fair enough, I guess…

I didn’t even publish it anyway, but okay.

1 Like

thats sad… im making a better bedwars map. whenever I play one in the discovery (lol) its BAD. so I’m making my own

Alright. Didn’t know, cause you said discovery page.

I think you should make a new, cleaner version once you delete it. It will make you feel so proud and satisfied, so put in the effort. The harder you work on your game, the more likely people will play it.

1 Like

same, try makin a game that no one has ever made

1 Like

try making some thing like sky block, (no one has done that before) but this time don’t be lazy

2 Likes

i like how far im getting with my bedwars so ima keep it.

also a eye catching thumbnail could help too

1 Like

Also, make sure to mark a solution eventually. (You know the drill)

I know I’m not supposed to reply my opinion, but still (i did vote tho) So I think if you think that it can easily be made again and is messy, than delete it, and remake it. There’s no point in making a messy game as people usually don’t like those games.