Shops: A Guide………

Crediting Emma O (@smil.eface5) for the shop stall.

First, you want to make a shop stall. Do this by getting two signs that are either wooden or metal. Then, get two poles, and layer it so that the poles are “behind” the signs.
Screenshot 2023-11-06 8.11.44 AM
Next, grab some text. The top panel should have the shop name, and the bottom should have the price. I’ll use “free”.
Screenshot 2023-11-06 8.14.34 AM
After that, put down some item spawners if you’re doing “free”. If you’re doing an actual price, use vending machines. I recommend using grid snap at 8 for extra neatness.

Finally: Decor
Decorate around the stall and spawners with props.

There you have it! Shops! Easy!

6 Likes

Nice guide!
Couldn’t you just use the new Market Stalls recently added to creative?

4 Likes

Nice guide! Could you maybe add a way to have stalls that “sell” stuff along with the free stalls?

2 Likes

Sure, but I just prefer this design.

2 Likes

This is a nice guide that would have been useful before the update. But you could use the actual market stall prop and incorporate vending machines to sell some items.

2 Likes

As I said, I prefer @smil.eface5’s design, and I believe there are others who do, too. You can use the market stall if you want.

2 Likes

Oh sorry, I misunderstood your post.

1 Like

It’s fine that happens all the time.

1 Like

Nice guide!

1 Like

is mini-guide a tag in use? I’ve seen two posts with that tag on it very recently

1 Like

I don’t think so.
They are probably unused now because mini guides are mostly about the forum and they are short, so they create clutter.

2 Likes

This might be considered off topic but how do you use the reusable bump again?

make your post a wiki, and make sure the message stays at the bottom, otherwise it won’t work. Then other people can type in the wiki and bump it.

Like this

#BUMP!!!

But now it doesn’t work because of the text below. Plus, this is off topic, so i suggest we get back on topic

gosh i was cringy back then…

like…:nerd: “get back on topic everyone!!!” :nerd_face:

2 Likes

You cant make your post a wiki until you are TL3

2 Likes

BUMP
wiki bump?

Wiki wiki bump bump
BUMP