RUST i rly need help on this

NOTICE! IF YOU DO NOT KNOW WHAT RUST IS PLEASE DO NOT REPLY UNLESS HELP OR SOMETHING ELSE!

I need help with the mechanics and map design for my rust game.

Weeeelll… idk what it is but i think u need to remove the snowy survival tag, as it’s only for guides(right?)

1 Like

Eh, there was no other survival tag.

@The_7th_Dragon is right snowy-survival only for guides related to that.

2 Likes

make trees drop wood(aka despawn tree, spawn wood) then use a button to harvest logs and grant a item to the play. Do the same for rocks and allow players to build bases after they get the required building materials.(Yes i did look up what rust is and this is what I can think of adding to GCK).

The* also I will try that

This may help

1 Like

There is a tag called survival I just added it because of the amount of survival island and games like that.

1 Like

Oh yea! That guide is amazing for things like this!

1 Like

I type to fast and my spelling is not perfect…

2 Likes

Also, not trying to be rude… But GKC I am just trying to make it clear for people who are just starting out here. :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

yeah, GKC and GCF when you type fast get mixed up.

1 Like

And I am finally TL2!!! I want to become a regular, though…

That takes time and jeff normally premotes you at around 50 days unless you have been banned or suspended, I was the first to be premoted early at 45 days, but most of teh new regulars ar from 50 days to 75 days of being active when premoted.

1 Like

So can I technically be promoted anytime?

Technically yes, but jeff only premotes you early if he feels like he can trust you with the responsability. Thats why most people get it at around 50-75 days, it just takes time.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 3 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.