Roblox - ABCD - Help

yeah no that won’t work it just goes to my school email or wixsite is our only choice.

wdym?
It works for me!

when i tried to make it public for all this happens

let just do the email or wixsite instead.

oh I have my own site and since it is the same server I can see it from my side.

plus my email has my name and the wixsite is weird @margimkitcreator

@margimkitcreator did it work?

@here does anybody have a fifth idea? I am trying to replace collector…

@Haiasi Can you give me some ideas for my last game?

Ok what did you want?(lot of clutter hard to see what all you need help with here)

A map idea that will take 10% memory

OK very very specific…I like it!

1 Like

not ctf, escape room, obby, or maze

Ok give me a second…

1 Like
  1. Freeze tag
  2. Arcade with tiny arcade games inside of each arcade machine
  3. A animation of cars pulling into a parking lot , sentries getting out and walking inside then out and pulling out… and maybe some little side conversations and some events randomized)
  4. why exactly 10 memory?
1 Like

scroll through all of the above, but you can start from about 100 up

Also how would I make the animation?

You have wire repeaters where a car appears disappears and a copy appears a little further forward until hey are inside then activate and deactivate sentries to have them look like they are walking. and game overlays as text for conversations.

and maybe a in restaurant and handing out food that is ordered? maybe getting promoted sometimes? and demoted as well.

Thank you so much! instead, I will use this as my easter egg! Thank you @here, everybody for helping! now going to start a topic on the wix to stop the clutter! @Legobuilder, for helping when no one else would!

4 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 3 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.