Reward System with a Race

I’m making a race thing, and I want to be able to grant different rewards to people that finish at different places. For example, 1st place would get three cash, 2nd would get 2 cash, and 3rd would only get 1. I already have a zone area, where if they enter it they are granted cash. (I also have a barrier to prevent them from cheesing the zone.) So, is there a way to do this? If you need better details, then ask away.

Deactivating the zones after someone has entered then activating different ones that go to different item granters?

2 Likes

That could work.

The idea @The_7th_Dragon should work. If you have a smaller race area, you could use a trigger. In that case do what @The_7th_Dragon said but just switch it to a trigger

1 Like
2 Likes

I’m guessing the only problem would be if the zone was scoped, right? (Because that’s what my zone is set too, but I could change that if needed, and I have it player scoped so it doesn’t grant everyone the cash.)

Oh, hey would you look at that. Thank you, I needed this!

1 Like

Oh I can’t use anymore repeaters. I’ll try what @The_7th_Dragon said and see if it works.

1 Like

Thanks, @The_7th_Dragon it worked!

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 3 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.