Reviving An Old Flash Game (Poll for a Name!) (Read Post #22)

Yo, I’m back! I’ve been thinking, hey, lets revive one of my favorite games on Coolmath games,
Papa’s Freezeria! I feel this game can be remade, changed for copyright reasons, and have an amazing game reborn! But, this won’t be easy. Any help for this project would be appreciated! :smile:
For any one who does not know what this game is, it’s a silly little game about you getting ditched and running an entire sundae establishment alone. Cool!

THX, @Car189

6 Likes

Yoooo I love that game! Anything specific you need help with?

2 Likes

Stuff like the blending system, and toppings.

For blending, you could have a property for each ingredient maybe. Like property chocolate, property vanilla, etc. If it = 1, then it is in the shake. If it = 0 then it isn’t.

Toppings, uhhhh…

1 Like

Another good thing we need is a name.

Ideas:
Gimkit’s Freezeria!
Gimpa’s Freezeria!
Papa’s GimFreezia!
Gimpa’s GimFreezieGim Super Shop!

That last one was a joke

3 Likes

Once this post gets a bit more attention, I’ll make a poll.
Also love the names!

A lot of the timing stuff might be kinda hard to make for this game… I might try and think of something later, but I need to finish a thumbnail for someone

1 Like

Okay! Go on and do that!

Can you explain what the game is about for those who don’t know what it’s about?

1 Like

Ooooo, forgot to do that. I go ahead and do that. :smile:

Ok thank you. Bc I don’t know what the game is.

This topic has been viewed by 20 users. I think that is enough for a poll.

2 Likes

sure! I’ll make the poll!

Not to self advertise my own guide (i really dont want to but i will cuz i think it will help with some of the big animations needed)

2 Likes

Oooooo, that might be useful, thanks!

Also mind if i help on monday? Just tell me what mechanics need to be made cuz gkc art im not good at (btw do you have wix or discord so i can j0in on monday?)

1 Like

yo wait gotta leave, I’ll make the poll in a sec.

1 Like

Sorry, I’mma be busy that day.

Papa Gim’s Dessert Shop