Randomly select map to play for all players in a fall guys like game

So I’m making a fall Guys like game but I need a way to randomly teleport all players to the same map. Help?

hmmmm

maybe
button (pressed) → relay (all players)
relay (relayed) → teleporter (teleport here)

also welcome back!

Thanks, but I’m trying to make it so that it randomly teleports ALL the players in the game to the same teleporter, but the teleporter they go to is random everytime…

You can also use a randomizer in the middle of this code to make the map choosing random.
it would be
Button (pressed) → randomizer
randomizer ----> relay-----> teleporter

There are a few guides on randomizers if you need them
How to make a quick easy randomizer(updated version) - Community Made Guides - Gimkit Creative
== The Ultimate Randomizer Guide == (Difficulty: :green_square:) - Community Made Guides - Gimkit Creative

like what @Sythic said but you could add more teleporters so everyone isn’t in the same spot when they teleport there

So I tried making a randomizer with a trigger and block code, but I’m not sure how to connect that code with the teleporter.

wat?

uhhhhh

then use a randomizer for the map

sorry I gtg to school

Make it so that whatever channel the randomizer sends out it connects to a relay. And that relay goes to a teleporter

oh yeah broadcast a message on X channel

…How do you create a channel?

make a randomizer (you can prob look up a guide) for choosing the map and make a channel for each map. if a map is chosen then it will send a channel message to a set of teleporters (2+ would work so not everyone is in the same spot)

Nevermind I remember how to make one now

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 3 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.