Random Code Generator On Popup

I honestly don’t know, let me finish the random code generator and I will figure the rest out.
(I gotta eat dinner so I will work on it after, I think I found a way, I just need to build and test it)

Why would you reply then? Don’t reply to topics that are too hard for you. It’s simple math bruh.

Hey, if you’re trying to make a coded door, you can use this!

I did this myself and it took 2 hours:

Instructions:
https://forum.creative.gimkit.com/t/how-to-make-password-system-2-0-difficulty-2-10-newest-version/20695

Sorry, I’m not trying to make a coded door. I just want a popup that gives random numbers when you click a button.

yes you can do that too with this

@Mario
So put a button and go to the pop-up call to action, enter the number you want in call to action 1, and enter the other number in call to action 2, you can put 2 numbers on your screen at most and I will send you a screenshot. give min

If you don’t know how to do it, can I send you screenshots of the instructions? (By the way, would this be useful?) Is this what you want?

I tried using this guide: 4 Digit code system but instead using a popup and a button connected to the trigger instead of a lifecycle, but instead of looking like this:
The “Create text with” could only be connected to 2 blocks, so it didn’t work, since then I haven’t been able to create something that works, maybe ping black hole, Ele_Rals, WolfTechnology, or a regular, and see if they can figure something out.

Please do not comment useless messages.
This causes clutter, and makes people feel bad.

1 Like

Please be respectful in the forums :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Also, that was what i was thinking of

1 Like

@Bob_SmithLikesDonuts 's been off topic for a while now, y’all if you see Bob Smith being off topic, just flag and move on

1 Like

What I mean is I want an overlay that randomizes a number in the content area when you press a button:

Oh, so you want to write the text/password yourself!
there will be no option!

just use 4 number property randomizers that trigger when recieving on the game overlay channel and update the pop-up when receiving on that channel too

Can you explain more?

if I were to explain it would be mixed up mess sorry ._.

1 Like

I found a way by using notifications. But, who’s post do I add as the solution?

Also, can i make a guide on how i did it?

Yeah you could, maybe add images and what you could use it for so it is longer.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 3 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.