Random Catacombs

I am making a Catacombs thing, where it is completely random, every time you move to the right(or left or down or up), it teleports you to a random room. I accually don’t need help with this. I just need suggestions, and do y’all like this idea?
oh I need themes for rooms. if y’all give me a SS with a room idea in it, (purple dungeon floor, green dungeon wall) I will add it.

1 Like

RoonmSuggestions:
please reply to this comment

Laser room:

basically a laser Maze. You can hide stuff around the maze if you want to.

ooooooooooooooooooooh. nice.
laser room: check

1 Like

here are some ideas:

-crazy? i was crazy once. they locked me in a rubber room. a rubber room with rats. rats make me crazy. add (whatever looks the most yellow)
-secret room. when you press a button down, a door opens to a secret room with purple guy you decide! make it incredibly secret! (cracked oak & concrete)
-crazy? i was crazy once. they locked me in a rubber room. a rubber room with rats. rats make me crazy. add (whatever looks the most yellow)
-ladder further down. when descended, it teleports you to a random room. (cracked oak)
-a room with a 1 in 300 chance of being teleported to, filled with cash. (concrete & mud)
-cask of amontillado in catacombs (edgar allen poe reference??!) (mud, the very best terrain)

lol we learned cask of amontillado like yesterday.
wt is crazy??

also guys how will game end.

anyone?

A room that is a maze and you need to get out of the maze to continue playing the game.

1 Like

There could also be sentry’s in the maze

1 Like

so a maze room?

Yes, a maze room with obstacles.

oh nice. anything u want to add in it specifically? props, secret rooms, custom skinned sentries, or credits to u?

Maybe make it spooky because it is near Halloween.

hm… good point.
should I add like a dark shader?

yeah a maze is nice for this buuut I think you should add a choose correctly or you will d!e doors

and maybe even add monsters that chase you so you half to pick the door at a faster time

ok, good idea, how will the player know if a door will destroy them?

maybe add clues

how will monster chase you, they haven’t added moving sentries yet

tho good idea