Ignore this topic for now

Oh like a prevention plan.

2 Likes

To post things more freely, maybe? I actually did a similar thing with semicolon, where I made an alt to crap on the stupid generic compliments people leave on guides. Making an alt was a good idea for that, cause that alt got banned lol

3 Likes

That is an interesting sentence.

Care to explain your use of language?

Yeah- I crapped on the stupid generic compliments people leave on guides lol

3 Likes

Yeah, can you not just use that word very lightly, you could have said poke fun at generic compliments.

Oh. Phoque seems to be asking a lot of advanced questions for a new user. Take this:

Also, look how he pings people.
Its almost like he is completely flip flopping how he does stuff from gimsolver.

2 Likes

That isn’t even that bad of a word. :skull:

7 Likes

That is not really a bad word

4 Likes

“Poke fun at” indicates I was simply teasing those compliments a bit, which is far from what I did lol. I went at those generic compliments pretty aggressively, so I am pretty sure that crapping on them really describes what I did in the best way. Have you seen the semicolon quote copypasta thing?

7 Likes

It is in my opinion, and maybe I just don’t use it a lot? You can use it but it is kinda rude.

And I tease alot, and no, I have not seen the

Idk it doesnt say anything about swearing in the rules 0_-

1 Like

Because you are just generally not supposed to swear. It is common sense. I don’t like flagging though, who cares about my opinion?

You can view it here:

semicolon moment

Swearing isn’t allowed. Crap isn’t really a swear word though, and I use it rarely.

8 Likes

Don’t be aggressive with your personal opinions. :carrot:

2 Likes

what?

or she.
also, how come everyone’s so mad when I have a “supposed alt” but blackhole has 2 that seem allowed? I’m not saying I’m phoque, I’m just wondering.

I’m not. Just stating that nobody cares about my opinion. I am just another PFP on the stream, nobody knows me.

He had a reason to – if that’s your alt, then you’re just pretending to be someone you’re not.

1 Like

Neither of my alts were allowed. Blueboat was used to get my main unbanned, and I haven’t used it since. They staff never banned it and I just haven’t even thought about it. Semicolon wasn’t allowed either, and it got banned :person_shrugging:

Phoque acts sometimes exactly like you, but also sometimes like the exact opposite of you.

9 Likes

Yeah I was saying that he does the exact opposite of what you do
And sorry I assumed they were a boy.