Ignore this topic for now

Is it okay if i make a guide and just put the “WIP, will make later” thing? I don’t know if i would make it tomorrow, but possibly a chance i would work on it around 4 or 2 PM.

1 Like

Wh6 not just use a draft?

I suggest finishing the guide before you publish it, but exceptions if it is something very complicated or something that requires devices that haven’t been added yet.

I already have a draft.

Notepads are blocked for some reason, and using google docs, slides, or anything like that will just make my school question why this thing exists.

Kinda complicated, but it is complicated to new users in gimkit

How do you have a draft saved if you just made this?

Use google docs. Don’t worry about it, schools don’t go through your google docs.

Alright, whose alt are you. Your description gives it away lol

2 Likes

They did once. If they see it again, i’m not gonna see my device again. Unless my parents contact to get it back.

How would school staff have enough time to go through everybody’s google docs…?

They do t, they only do it if they have suspicions

There’s no way. Schools literally just don’t have the time to go through every students google docs to look for things. If you don’t mind, what was the doc they found about?

1 Like

It’s a SCHOOL computer, not a personal computer.
It can be only used for school purposes.

This isn’t a school purpose…

finish the guide before publishing but you should focus on school because you just had a post on you having trouble of your life at home with school, but yes google docs is actually one of the things school dosen’t moniter which is why you can store as many “illegal” things that school wouldn’t let you have (which is just like video games or music you know anything non school related) oh your school is more watching have you tried opening your window files and opening a note pad in there, but I agree how because theres no way a they made a system to detect it because I use a school comp as I am now

That didn’t answer my question. How do they have enough time to do that?

1 Like

I’m not gonna say one time due to school information, but what i CAN say, is there’s this thing which shows their managed chromebook’s documents, and they didn’t like it when they saw the students had things that weren’t school related.

Go check my answer when blackhole questioned me.

automatic system its how if i touch a website with certian names or hasn’t been toutched by other people and reviwed by the company then it gets blocked but a system to go through every doc you could butcher the system

JUST USE A DRAFT FOR JOSHS SAKE!
Yeesh

Simple solution: paste it in there anyway, and if they get mad, argue it is a personal writing project that both educates others and helps keep your writing skills sharp for ela class.

2 Likes