Ignore this topic for now

icanthave2draftsatthesametime

How.can you have two drafts right now if you just made this help topic?

The topic wasn’t SAVED as a draft, though… When i closed it, it gives me a choice to pick which one should i lose a topic that’s a draft.

he has one in the coumminty and one here

Images…count for ELA class?

A lot of writing involves images. Think about online articles.

Or optionally, use a home account. If you don’t have one, get one.

true…

But a 70% chance that they won’t believe me, but i guess i just have to cross my fingers so they could use the 30%.
Still worried, though.

Parents won’t let me have one.
even though i’m older than 13.
Actually, i’m 13.

The heck do you mean they won’t believe you lol- why would a school ever want to stop you from practicing writing things. Even if the things include images, you could just say that you’re practicing writing by writing tutorials about something you’re passionate about.

Most students avoid writing at all costs, so why would they ever want to stop a student writing harmless tutorials for fun?

1 Like

What’s wrong with my description?

I mean, it’s showing how to do a thing at Gimkit Creative. They don’t like it if it includes a game, not something important.

i have a story called brbrbrbr the nerd made for fun and laughs, but okay

Gimkit is an educational game

1 Like

It’s “The best Node Python server front-end!”, which first of all is just a jumble of programmer words, indicating you don’t know much about coding, and also is very similar to the description of blueboat. It’s a very odd description for someone who isn’t making a reference to blueboat to have.

6 Likes

Gimkit creative though, they think it’s a game. Everything in Gimkit but Gimkit Creative is an educational game.

I’ll go take a break for now, my computer’s overheating.

How does that have anything with being an alt or not?!

Tell them that it is
:star: encouraging creativity :star:
And the blocks are educational
And learning how to make a game in GKC makes you smarter

4 Likes

i found out a glitch where you can have 2 drafts at once i think… just put your guide into a reply and copy+paste it out of the reply

1 Like

There’s no proof of it of course, but it’s such a weird description to have, and it’s so similar to blueboat’s, that I think you’re an alt who took inspiration from blueboat for their description.

6 Likes

Blackhole’s alt, Blueboat, was very technical because Blackhole is a very technical person and is actually passionate about coding. As he said, yours is a random jumble of programming terms lacking any cohesive meaning strung together which seems odd for a random new person who joined here. Rather than a new person, it feels like someone who observed his alt and went like, “Oh, that’s cool! I’m gonna make an account like that,” without knowing the actual purpose behind the original account – it’s being who you’re not for the style points.

4 Likes