PvP Tips n' Tricks [Blaster Edition]

Hi everyone. So latley, I kept accidentally posting stuff people already made, so I am making a NEW POST, that should be original. Aka: Pvp Tips. (Also if this is not allowed, PLEASE TELL ME)
I am going to make a series out of this. Also warning, some of this might have opinions.
Ok, lets get started.

BASICS:
WEAPONS

1. Blaster
    The blaster is my favorite weapon to use in any battle situation. Because of it’s super high speed, and decent reload, it is my number 1 go to solution for destroying opponents.
    Here are some REAL FACTS
  2. Blaster has the fastest blast
  3. You can hold to blast the blaster
  4. 28 ammo for legendary.
  5. the blaster has 2 sec reload, so it is very good in tight spots.
    Weaknesses.
    Well, this might sound odd, but if you have a white background (i.e white lab floor)
    then it is almost impossible to see your blast projectiles. Now this might be a weakness, but if you are skilled, you can use this to your advantage as well.
    Also, it has low damage compared to snowball launcher, and isn’t as good. Now it does have higher damage capacity (basically the max damage you can inflict in one round if you land all your shots.) But weaker individual shots. Also, make sure to remember that blaster has a high hitbox, so it ok if you miss by a bit.
    Strat with using a Blaster
    Always try to keep some distance, because it has a decent range, you can essentially snipe people.
    Also, make sure to use barriers to your advantage, hide behind them, cause, remember, this has
    the best projectile speed in game, so it is both machine gun and sniper rifle.

Strats against it.
Blasters only weakness is it’s low damage, so you want to get close, and use high damage weapons to your advantage.
Also, snowball launchers are pretty good against blasters, just out maneuver them and land more hits than you opponent.

Thank you for reading
PLEASE comment what you think.
I am going to make on for every weapon. PLEASE DONT BE A COPYCAT AND COPY ME

THanks!

1 Like

Umm, @WolfTechnology, please do not take this offensivly, but can you please explain why you changed my title? Thank you!

2 Likes

Sure, i changed it becasue its long, it was not really needed, and it made the title confusing. So i changed it to a more understandable format.

2 Likes

Ok, thank you!

2 Likes

Oh nice. This would be useful to base a map around. I didn’t think about this either:

Good job. Are you gonna do it for all of them? I recommand doing it in one guide.

Yeah, im going to make one for all of them, but i want to make a guid for each of them because then i can make it more detailed

1 Like

One more idea. Can you show the blaster against different backgrounds.

Sure! Wait, let me go screen shot it…

1 Like

ummm due to some difucultys, i cant post the screenshots

I would say when you can post them asap, that will help make it way more understandable for new users.

2 Likes

Ok Thank you!

1 Like

Hey everyone, I updated this forum, and please check it out.

To let you know it’s a guide.
Good guide, I can take pictures for you if you’re camera isn’t working.

Oh, thx,
can you do it now?

1 Like

Nice guide!

1 Like

Working now:
Grass
Screenshot 2024-02-22 171334
Road
Screenshot 2024-02-22 171444
Dry Grass

Lab Floor (White) It truly is hard to see when fast

I’ll do more later.

2 Likes

Ironic, since this guide is a copy of mine.

3 Likes

Hello Gimsolver!
So, this wiki is more about pvp in a whole, sinstead of just the blaster

1 Like

OH wait, sorry, i thought this was the wiki,
yeah, so sorry, but this was going to be series on all the weapons, and I made a wiki on evrything, so sorry. The wiki is here: The Ultimate Guide to PvP

1 Like